Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ho ho ho 15:41 - May 25 with 633 viewsblueasfook

Actually want Man U to win this. Fook city. They deserve feck all

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Ho ho ho on 15:42 - May 25 with 607 viewsgainsboroughblue

My dislike for United has waned hugely since the advent of City and the blatant cheating.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ho ho ho on 15:42 - May 25 with 609 viewsBossy

Yea I’m delighted with this. I also think ETH is a good manager and has acted with dignity throughout this season and all the chaos. They have had so many injuries.

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

Ho ho ho on 15:49 - May 25 with 533 viewsbazza

Ho ho ho on 15:42 - May 25 by Bossy

Yea I’m delighted with this. I also think ETH is a good manager and has acted with dignity throughout this season and all the chaos. They have had so many injuries.

I hate Utd, but I’d happily see them win the cup for Ten hag, been treated terribly by the media and the club. If he does go at least it’s on a high.
Ho ho ho on 15:56 - May 25 with 478 viewsBossy

Ho ho ho on 15:49 - May 25 by bazza

I hate Utd, but I’d happily see them win the cup for Ten hag, been treated terribly by the media and the club. If he does go at least it’s on a high.

No matter what I feel about Utd, I’ll never hate a team more than City. Colossal cheats and Pep is the worse example of the sort of person who has no ethics or morales and only cares about success.

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

Ho ho ho on 16:36 - May 25 with 366 viewspointofblue

My only concern is whether it'd make the job more or less attractive to McKenna - and whether the result would make McKenna more or less attractive to United.

From a purely footballing point of view, would much prefer United to win. As said, City have financially doped to the point they've been charged of rule breaking and football will be better if it all falls apart.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024