Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs 17:07 - May 26 with 783 viewsblueasfook

Town promoted. It really has been a perfect season.

Just need this KM nonsense to settle down and let's crack on

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs on 17:08 - May 26 with 740 viewsfloridaboy

Spot on! That result made my weekend. Leeds now could be in big trouble financially.

Farke will be sacked later today, maybe he will go back to our friends up the road!!!!!!!!!
Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs on 17:13 - May 26 with 667 viewsbaxterbasics

I mean, if we’re being picky we should have won the league. But otherwise yeah… 😆

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs on 17:15 - May 26 with 629 viewsblueasfook

Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs on 17:08 - May 26 by floridaboy

Spot on! That result made my weekend. Leeds now could be in big trouble financially.

Farke will be sacked later today, maybe he will go back to our friends up the road!!!!!!!!!

Cheeky bid for Summerville coming up

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs on 18:48 - May 26 with 445 viewsSharkey

Leeds and Norwich knocked out of playoffs on 17:08 - May 26 by floridaboy

The result that made my weekend happened IN Southampton today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024