Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich 18:18 - Jul 25 with 1468 viewsdurhamj

I was looking to volunteer to help keep these clean, but they're not currently looking for volunteers in my area.

In Ipswich on the other hand they are. Thought it might be up someone's street if you've a bit of spare time.

https://www.cwgc.org/our-work/
7
Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich on 20:10 - Jul 26 with 1274 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thanks, I’ve just signed up

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

5
Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich on 15:04 - Jul 31 with 894 viewspablo_canooga

Thanks for recommending this - I've signed up for Ipswich.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2025 15:04]
4
Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich on 15:22 - Jul 31 with 845 viewsdurhamj

Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich on 20:10 - Jul 26 by Swansea_Blue

Thanks, I’ve just signed up


Brilliant
0
Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich on 15:23 - Jul 31 with 839 viewsdurhamj

Commonwealth war graves - Ipswich on 15:04 - Jul 31 by pablo_canooga

Thanks for recommending this - I've signed up for Ipswich.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2025 15:04]


Brilliant. Such an easy and impactive thing to do
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026