Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) 13:38 - Nov 1 with 1148 viewsZx1988


Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 13:46 - Nov 1 with 1059 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Gutted
0
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 13:49 - Nov 1 with 979 viewspatrickswell

Brought it all on themselves, they should have been at least 2-0 up at half time.

I keep thinking I’m starting to feel sorry for them and then I remember the 2010s and come to my senses.
0
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 13:50 - Nov 1 with 962 viewsZx1988

Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 13:49 - Nov 1 by patrickswell

Brought it all on themselves, they should have been at least 2-0 up at half time.

I keep thinking I’m starting to feel sorry for them and then I remember the 2010s and come to my senses.


Absolutely. This seemed to be absolutely nailed on after they managed to dominate the first half without scoring.

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 821 viewsBluespeed225

Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 13:49 - Nov 1 by patrickswell

Brought it all on themselves, they should have been at least 2-0 up at half time.

I keep thinking I’m starting to feel sorry for them and then I remember the 2010s and come to my senses.


Bit like us against Charlton! This Division is wide open to anyone who wants it. Just hope we do..
1
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 14:17 - Nov 1 with 741 viewsNthQldITFC

Good-oh.

0-2

We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,
We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,
We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,
We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 14:18 - Nov 1 with 715 viewsArnieM

Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 14:17 - Nov 1 by NthQldITFC

Good-oh.

0-2

We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,
We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,
We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,
We want Knapper in say we want Manning in,


The slide continues ..... you watch those arseholes get out of it due to other clubs points deductions, though!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

1
Oops. 🤣 (n/t) on 14:23 - Nov 1 with 670 viewsNthQldITFC

That MacLean fella in CM for them is having a nervous breakdown on the pitch, poor sod.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026