Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2-0 13:28 - Aug 1 with 2017 viewsitfc_bucks

I lack the words to describe quite how inept Button was in possession, having the chance to clear, but opting to be robbed instead.

Poll: How long till Selles gets sacked?

0
2-0 on 13:29 - Aug 1 with 1947 viewsClutch

I don’t really get him being in the squad to be honest.

He wasn’t any good 10 years ago haha.
0
Why is Button.... on 13:30 - Aug 1 with 1887 viewsBloots

....even on the pitch?

What's the point?

Surely the new lad could have played 90 minutes.

Bit weird if you ask me. Which nobody is.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

3
Why is Button.... on 13:36 - Aug 1 with 1605 viewsitfc_bucks

Why is Button.... on 13:30 - Aug 1 by Bloots

....even on the pitch?

What's the point?

Surely the new lad could have played 90 minutes.

Bit weird if you ask me. Which nobody is.


I suspect that van ooevelen may have been injured.

Otherwise, I've got nothing.

Poll: How long till Selles gets sacked?

0
Why is Button.... on 14:02 - Aug 1 with 970 viewsWallingford_Boy

Why is Button.... on 13:36 - Aug 1 by itfc_bucks

I suspect that van ooevelen may have been injured.

Otherwise, I've got nothing.


Didn’t look injured, think it was pre planned.

We have 8 keepers and Button plays?!

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Why is Button.... on 14:12 - Aug 1 with 796 viewsIllinoisblue

Why is Button.... on 13:30 - Aug 1 by Bloots

....even on the pitch?

What's the point?

Surely the new lad could have played 90 minutes.

Bit weird if you ask me. Which nobody is.



62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026