Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch 17:07 - Sep 17 with 987 viewsVanSaParody

to In Walks Barbarella by Clutch (2018)

https://music.youtube.com/watc



You don't pay attention, it's taxin' me
Taken all the paddles, down by the creek
Who's payin' your way? Oh it's, me again
I'll save you some trouble, boy, so let me explain

You're not welcome here
Outta my pub!
In walks Barbara Windsor, yet you're stunned?
You're not welcome here
Carryin' on
Straight out the fire exit
Outta my pub!

Got my back up, many years ago
& then I learned your sugar daddy bought ya all your clothes
Oh, what a bell... end so many say
Filled in my tax return, I was never quite the same

You're not welcome here
Outta my pub!
In walks Barbara Windsor, yet you're stunned?
You're not welcome here
Carryin' on
Straight out the fire exit
Outta my pub!

One last word to the wise
While we got time to kill
If their taxes don't get ya
Their invaders, surely will

When it was over, all I had to show
Big HMRC bill 'n' some, broken toes
Hell ain't a bad place, for eternity
This country, son, ain't what it used to be

You're not welcome here
Outta my pub!
In walks Barbara Windsor, yet you're stunned?
You're not welcome here
Carryin' on
Straight out the fire exit
Outta my pub!

You're not welcome here
Outta my pub!
In walks Barbara Windsor, yet you're stunned?
You're not welcome here
Carryin' on
Straight out the fire exit



Van S A'Parody
[Post edited 17 Sep 19:53]
0
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 17:20 - Sep 17 with 949 viewsIllinoisblue

Curious, who do you think your target audience is with these?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 19:54 - Sep 17 with 817 viewsVanSaParody

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 17:20 - Sep 17 by Illinoisblue

Curious, who do you think your target audience is with these?


...the 170 so far, who have viewed it
0
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 20:01 - Sep 17 with 793 viewsIllinoisblue

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 19:54 - Sep 17 by VanSaParody

...the 170 so far, who have viewed it


Lots of people look at car crashes

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 21:05 - Sep 17 with 725 viewsJ2BLUE

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 19:54 - Sep 17 by VanSaParody

...the 170 so far, who have viewed it


It's more fascination at your perseverance than anything else.
2
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 22:23 - Sep 17 with 667 viewsSwansea_Blue

I love them. Reminds me of this, kind of, if you squint


Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

2
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 23:06 - Sep 17 with 624 viewsGavTWTD

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 19:54 - Sep 17 by VanSaParody

...the 170 so far, who have viewed it


I think that means your largest audience is bots, search engines and data farms for AI then.

https://share.google/8VKFouQ2c

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

0
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 23:12 - Sep 17 with 599 viewscatch74

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 23:06 - Sep 17 by GavTWTD

I think that means your largest audience is bots, search engines and data farms for AI then.

https://share.google/8VKFouQ2c


Don’t call Keno that.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 11:16 - Sep 18 with 432 viewsVanSaParody

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 22:23 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

I love them. Reminds me of this, kind of, if you squint



The superb Sean Lock

Who without doubt has a much better singing voice than mine, as I sound like a goose farting in thick fog

So I'm sure you'll appreciate why I just put lyrics up, rather than perform these & putting them on YouTube, for example!
[Post edited 18 Sep 11:18]
0
Login to get fewer ads

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 13:53 - Sep 18 with 358 viewsSwansea_Blue

In Walks Barbara Windsor parody lyrics to Clutch on 11:16 - Sep 18 by VanSaParody

The superb Sean Lock

Who without doubt has a much better singing voice than mine, as I sound like a goose farting in thick fog

So I'm sure you'll appreciate why I just put lyrics up, rather than perform these & putting them on YouTube, for example!
[Post edited 18 Sep 11:18]


Maybe the voice is the missing element?

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026