Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? 17:44 - Sep 20 with 2960 viewsBlueNomad

I thought they were going to walk the Championship.
0
What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 10:15 - Sep 21 with 471 viewsbilllm

What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 17:56 - Sep 20 by backwaywhen

Clement is no McKenna for sure , he will be gone if he can’t get them at least in the play offs this year .


A third of the league to have a chance of promotion with the players they have got you or I could get them top 8,
Can't see them being top 8 sadly,
0
What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 10:31 - Sep 21 with 434 viewsgainsboroughblue

What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 10:15 - Sep 21 by billlm

A third of the league to have a chance of promotion with the players they have got you or I could get them top 8,
Can't see them being top 8 sadly,


Sadly?

I think they have as good a chance as any tbh. The Championship is such a hotch potch division, a team can scramble into 8th spot losing over a third of their games. There could be some absolute dross manage to stumble to promotion with this new rule.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 10:37 - Sep 21 with 422 viewsgiant_stow

What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 10:31 - Sep 21 by gainsboroughblue

Sadly?

I think they have as good a chance as any tbh. The Championship is such a hotch potch division, a team can scramble into 8th spot losing over a third of their games. There could be some absolute dross manage to stumble to promotion with this new rule.


From a distance, Hull looked pretty drossy in sneaking into the playoffs last year, but look at them now.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

0
What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 12:32 - Sep 21 with 353 viewsfranz_tyson

What’s happening to “The REAL Kings of Anglia”? on 10:31 - Sep 21 by gainsboroughblue

Sadly?

I think they have as good a chance as any tbh. The Championship is such a hotch potch division, a team can scramble into 8th spot losing over a third of their games. There could be some absolute dross manage to stumble to promotion with this new rule.


They've gone into pant wetting mode, but I think they'll get top 8. They score loads of goals whilst playing cr@p. Tighten up a bit and they'll win games. Only team not to draw a match, but if you win 2 or 3 in a row you'll shoot up the league.

I hate this top 8 play-off format because you can be cr@p for 2/3 of the season and then sneak into the top 8 at the end 20 points less than 3rd place. I guess it's always been like that with the top 6 format, but now this just exaggerates it all and someways it pays to hit form from March onwards.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026