Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patch of the Day 08:33 - Sep 26 with 658 viewsWeWereZombies

Please bear in mind that I have no idea what I am talking about:

https://www.thomann.co.uk/the_

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Patch of the Day on 10:16 - Sep 26 with 530 viewsYou_Bloo_Right


Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

2
Patch of the Day on 10:19 - Sep 26 with 525 viewsTheMoralMajority


100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

3
Patch of the Day on 10:36 - Sep 26 with 503 viewshoppy


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

2
Patch of the Day on 11:01 - Sep 26 with 472 viewsWeWereZombies

Patch of the Day on 10:36 - Sep 26 by hoppy



Well I used the leads to plug Patch into the PA system and all he did was smoulder

[Post edited 26 Sep 11:10]

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Patch of the Day on 11:14 - Sep 26 with 444 viewsmellowblue

One for the older citizen. Who can remember Patch, John Noake's dog on Blue Peter. The one before Shep.

https://ibb.co/wZcgvMM1
[Post edited 26 Sep 11:15]
3
Patch of the Day on 19:30 - Sep 26 with 276 viewsVanSaParody

My wife refuses to pose for the image I wanted to post on this thread
0
Patch of the Day on 09:58 - Sep 27 with 141 viewseirannach_gorm

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026