Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight 12:41 - Sep 27 with 1233 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I and Mrs Chelters got back today after a cruise to the Med. All very good etc.
But I was pleased to see a surprising number of Town shirts and merchandise onboard.

Managed to watch the Everton game in a Sports Bar in Ibiza with 5-6 Town fans from off the boat.

One Nodge fan spotted and that was it.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 07:55 - Sep 28 with 872 viewsBluemike31

I am off on a P&O cruise for Two weeks from Saturday, we have done a few and yes there are always Town fans on every one we have done, we actually had Three right behind us in the queue as we embarked last time.
0
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 08:11 - Sep 28 with 836 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave spied some Town shorts at a hotel in Tunisia last week.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 14:37 - Sep 28 with 639 viewseireblue

Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 08:11 - Sep 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave spied some Town shorts at a hotel in Tunisia last week.


I thought Junior was taller than that.
0
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 15:00 - Sep 28 with 596 viewsChurchman

Spotted 1x Arsenal, 1x PSG, 1x AC Milan in Mauritius last week and that was it. I flew the hat with my ITFC bucket one! I’m sure it was much admired.

However, the mush sitting on the next table to me in the Gatwick Wetherspoons was wearing this years home shirt.
0
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 16:52 - Sep 28 with 499 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 15:00 - Sep 28 by Churchman

Spotted 1x Arsenal, 1x PSG, 1x AC Milan in Mauritius last week and that was it. I flew the hat with my ITFC bucket one! I’m sure it was much admired.

However, the mush sitting on the next table to me in the Gatwick Wetherspoons was wearing this years home shirt.


" ... the mush sitting on the next table to me in the Gatwick Wetherspoons was wearing this years home shirt."

Impressive early securing of a parking spot for Citeh away.

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

3
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 18:10 - Sep 28 with 424 viewsmellowblue

Last time I was on a P&O cruise in the Med was 1978 on the SS Canberra, 4 years before she was requisitioned for the dash with the QEII down to the Falklands. Lovely old vessel. No football shirts on board in those days. Standards were most definitely different then.
1
Any of you lot on a P&O Cruise over the last fortnight on 12:44 - Sep 29 with 114 viewsBiGDonnie

I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise this summer and saw 7/8 Town shirts on board, by far the most of any side.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026