Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating 12:45 - Sep 29 with 2444 viewsSteve_M

Whether it's entirely accurate is another point but worth a look:

https://passmode.shop/asterisk

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

6
Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 14:41 - Sep 30 with 180 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Champions League money to Leicester post 20-21 season is one of the biggest sliding doors moments there.
1
Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 160 viewsbarcelonablue2

Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 13:08 - Sep 30 by mellowblue

I think Man U have to be in the Salford area.


Yes I did think to myself after posting probably be a nightmare for policing and transport but to be honest I know nothing about how the lines are drawn between the two in Manchester. Wonder if they can move the whole stadium?

Just seems another of those headaches someone is going to be financially responsible for and someone may want to sue about. If worst comes to bear for the Citehzens. Think it could damage Manures request for tax payer assistance for their stadium if there is already an empty arena in the area (I'm assuming city can't pay the rent on League 2 income which of course is only one outcome of hundreds to this all)
0
Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 15:12 - Sep 30 with 135 viewsCotty

Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 14:58 - Sep 30 by barcelonablue2

Yes I did think to myself after posting probably be a nightmare for policing and transport but to be honest I know nothing about how the lines are drawn between the two in Manchester. Wonder if they can move the whole stadium?

Just seems another of those headaches someone is going to be financially responsible for and someone may want to sue about. If worst comes to bear for the Citehzens. Think it could damage Manures request for tax payer assistance for their stadium if there is already an empty arena in the area (I'm assuming city can't pay the rent on League 2 income which of course is only one outcome of hundreds to this all)


It's not in Salford, it's in Trafford, which is a separate council from Salford and Manchester.
1
Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 15:59 - Sep 30 with 93 viewsmellowblue

Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 15:12 - Sep 30 by Cotty

It's not in Salford, it's in Trafford, which is a separate council from Salford and Manchester.


ah , thanks for the correction, I guess that's why it is called Old Trafford. My son-in-law has a flat in Salford from which he can see the stadium. So I naturally assumed ...
Either way it is definitely in the opposie side of town to the Etihed.
0
Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 65 viewsFreddies_Ears

Someone has done an incredibly thorough thing on the impact of Man City cheating on 15:59 - Sep 30 by mellowblue

ah , thanks for the correction, I guess that's why it is called Old Trafford. My son-in-law has a flat in Salford from which he can see the stadium. So I naturally assumed ...
Either way it is definitely in the opposie side of town to the Etihed.


It isn't quite as tribal as most rivalries, partly because City moved (back?) to East Manchester from South Manchester fairly recently (and there's not a whole lot of housing around their ground. Also, United have a global fanbase so a lot of fans who travel huge distances to games.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026