Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? 10:40 - Oct 2 with 1888 views_CliveBaker_

I generally prefer non celebrity versions, but did enjoy the last celebrity one so will give this years a go.

Ross Kemp had me in bits, what a plonker.
2
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 17:35 - Oct 3 with 199 viewsChurchman

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 17:04 - Oct 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

I agree on Kemp and who to dig up.
I love Hanna Fry so I hope Jerry gets killed. Hanna's also sending heat to the girl who put make-up on so she'd be worth keeping around if you're a traitor.

Hanna's spot on about the traitors seeming nervous, so they can use that and try and create nervousness in others (i.e. Kemp).

Right from the start the traitors should be killing off the quiet ones, because that throws the cat amongst the pigeons, leaves no clues and disorientates everyone.

Richard's been a daft old sod so far, but I hope he somehow survives because he's comedy gold!


I agree with every paragraph of your post. Especially bumping off the quiet ones first. I’d be inclined to kill James Blunt too. For no other reason than he’s already beginning to irritate me and I’ve no idea why.

Mr Grant is good tv. He’s all over the shop and is hilarious.
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 22:10 - Oct 3 with 83 viewsblueprint

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 17:04 - Oct 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

I agree on Kemp and who to dig up.
I love Hanna Fry so I hope Jerry gets killed. Hanna's also sending heat to the girl who put make-up on so she'd be worth keeping around if you're a traitor.

Hanna's spot on about the traitors seeming nervous, so they can use that and try and create nervousness in others (i.e. Kemp).

Right from the start the traitors should be killing off the quiet ones, because that throws the cat amongst the pigeons, leaves no clues and disorientates everyone.

Richard's been a daft old sod so far, but I hope he somehow survives because he's comedy gold!


I so hope Hannah goes the distance. Love everything she does.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026