Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? 10:40 - Oct 2 with 2091 views_CliveBaker_

I generally prefer non celebrity versions, but did enjoy the last celebrity one so will give this years a go.

Ross Kemp had me in bits, what a plonker.
2
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 10:59 - Oct 2 with 1727 viewsMattinLondon

Really enjoyed watching it last night - the celebrity version of it tends to be a lot more funnier than the non-celebrity one. But it lacks the backstabbing which makes the show.

Thought it was quite interesting that James Blunt maintained his laid back and witty image but as that task began he instantly flipped and his organised army persona came out.

Edit. Also was quite interesting in the sense that past series’s of it has made some of the celebrities to be quite paranoid.
[Post edited 2 Oct 11:01]
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:02 - Oct 2 with 1710 views_CliveBaker_

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 10:59 - Oct 2 by MattinLondon

Really enjoyed watching it last night - the celebrity version of it tends to be a lot more funnier than the non-celebrity one. But it lacks the backstabbing which makes the show.

Thought it was quite interesting that James Blunt maintained his laid back and witty image but as that task began he instantly flipped and his organised army persona came out.

Edit. Also was quite interesting in the sense that past series’s of it has made some of the celebrities to be quite paranoid.
[Post edited 2 Oct 11:01]


Yeah I agree, it is more fun in many respects. Dynamic is different as a lot of these will already know each other, and perhaps have different motives etc and a public persona to maintain. Changes the game a lot, but fun in its own way. I do like the non celeb version with these randoms thrown together.

I like James Blunt. Always seemed to get an awful lot of stick but I think its more his whiny voice and shit music, he seems like a decent bloke.
1
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:13 - Oct 2 with 1676 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Top paranoia on everything, reckon by episode 3 he’ll be self isolating

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

1
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:14 - Oct 2 with 1674 viewsBarcaBlue

It was very entertaining, Richard E Grant was excellent to watch. Ross Kemp, one episode in, is a paranoid wreck - has all the makings of a memorable few shows. Thought the comedians were actually quite funny, something that doesn't always happen without scripts.
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:19 - Oct 2 with 1635 viewsMookamoo

Thought I would hate Traitors and was all sniffy and dismissive about it, but it is really very good telly. Just the right side of them all knowing it is complete nonsense, but then taking it far far too seriously.

Can see Kemp going mad and going to live in a foxhole in the forest come week 5.
3
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:19 - Oct 2 with 1506 viewsheavyweight

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:02 - Oct 2 by _CliveBaker_

Yeah I agree, it is more fun in many respects. Dynamic is different as a lot of these will already know each other, and perhaps have different motives etc and a public persona to maintain. Changes the game a lot, but fun in its own way. I do like the non celeb version with these randoms thrown together.

I like James Blunt. Always seemed to get an awful lot of stick but I think its more his whiny voice and shit music, he seems like a decent bloke.


I did like James Blunts comment that he was a natural traitor in that he'd been lying for years telling everyone "you're beautiful"
1
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:24 - Oct 2 with 1487 viewsMullet

No, but I assumed Nigel had done another state of the nation from your title….

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

3
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:37 - Oct 2 with 1449 views_CliveBaker_

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:19 - Oct 2 by Mookamoo

Thought I would hate Traitors and was all sniffy and dismissive about it, but it is really very good telly. Just the right side of them all knowing it is complete nonsense, but then taking it far far too seriously.

Can see Kemp going mad and going to live in a foxhole in the forest come week 5.


Just a bit of light hearted escapism in an otherwise uncertain world that we're living in. Easy to watch and good fun.

Rob Beckett has grown on me in recent years too. I've watched some of his golf videos on YouTube, found the one with Tom Davis hilarious. Neither of them take themselves too seriously.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:37 - Oct 2 with 1446 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Top quality fk up by the Traitors bringing in the two looking hardest at Richard E Grant.
Should have brought in Ross Kemp and Bella Ramsey.

If Bella is murdered people will suspect Ross has killed her after he thought she had tried to kill him
If Ross is murdered, they'll think Bella or Leigh-Anne killed him in plain sight.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

-1
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:42 - Oct 2 with 1432 views_CliveBaker_

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:37 - Oct 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Top quality fk up by the Traitors bringing in the two looking hardest at Richard E Grant.
Should have brought in Ross Kemp and Bella Ramsey.

If Bella is murdered people will suspect Ross has killed her after he thought she had tried to kill him
If Ross is murdered, they'll think Bella or Leigh-Anne killed him in plain sight.


Would that look too obvious though? The old double & triple bluff.

Richard just needs to play the whole 'I've been framed, joked about being a Traitor and now they've murdered the guy who was most on me. If I was a traitor why would I put more heat on me!'
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:45 - Oct 2 with 1420 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:42 - Oct 2 by _CliveBaker_

Would that look too obvious though? The old double & triple bluff.

Richard just needs to play the whole 'I've been framed, joked about being a Traitor and now they've murdered the guy who was most on me. If I was a traitor why would I put more heat on me!'


Yeah. That never works.

He's toast.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:51 - Oct 2 with 1408 viewsJ2BLUE

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:42 - Oct 2 by _CliveBaker_

Would that look too obvious though? The old double & triple bluff.

Richard just needs to play the whole 'I've been framed, joked about being a Traitor and now they've murdered the guy who was most on me. If I was a traitor why would I put more heat on me!'


I thought he was a bit of an idiot. Not half as clever as he seems to think he is.
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:18 - Oct 2 with 1352 viewsMattinLondon

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:51 - Oct 2 by J2BLUE

I thought he was a bit of an idiot. Not half as clever as he seems to think he is.


He simply got carried away and made a silly mistake.
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:21 - Oct 2 with 1352 viewsChurchman

Never seen the non celeb version. But I did enjoy the first celebrity one and last night’s programme was excellent. Claudia W is great at it. Good fun.
1
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:24 - Oct 2 with 1342 viewsBluemike31

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:45 - Oct 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah. That never works.

He's toast.


I hope not because I thought he was so funny last night, makes good viewing.
2
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:44 - Oct 2 with 1314 views_CliveBaker_

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:45 - Oct 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah. That never works.

He's toast.


It has worked in the past to some degree. There's been a tendency to overthink and ignore the obvious as too obvious. I do reckon he'll go pretty soon though.
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1074 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:24 - Oct 2 by Bluemike31

I hope not because I thought he was so funny last night, makes good viewing.


Not nearly as funny as Ross Kemp.


Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 05:48 - Oct 3 with 751 viewsBenters

Yeah I did it was very good.

Are you a Traitor Richard? Yes I am 😂
[Post edited 3 Oct 6:24]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 06:27 - Oct 3 with 710 viewsBenters

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 12:51 - Oct 2 by J2BLUE

I thought he was a bit of an idiot. Not half as clever as he seems to think he is.


Don’t you like him buh? He’s excellent at pretending

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 08:04 - Oct 3 with 647 viewsnorfsufblue

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 11:13 - Oct 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Top paranoia on everything, reckon by episode 3 he’ll be self isolating


Genuinely got me giggling out loud👍
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 08:12 - Oct 3 with 634 viewsBenters

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 08:04 - Oct 3 by norfsufblue

Genuinely got me giggling out loud👍


His hard man image isn’t showing is it .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 08:35 - Oct 3 with 614 viewsITFC_Forever

Watched the first two episodes last night, I usually think Rob Beckett is annoying, but he’s grown on me in this.

The difference with Celeb Traitors is many of them will know some of the others which may or may not help, as Paloma found out last year.

Now the format of the show is well-known, it only increases the paranoia in the castle, as the players are over-thinking every little thing.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

1
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 10:04 - Oct 3 with 555 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

It's brilliant TV isn't it?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:42 - Oct 3 with 454 viewsChurchman

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 10:04 - Oct 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

It's brilliant TV isn't it?


It is.

If I was a traitor (I’d be hopeless), I’d throw Richard E Grant under the bus immediately.

I’d keep Kemp in a while because he’s a bit of a paranoid idiot. Personally I’d have dug up a couple of pairs of stronger people and gone for the gold first. Any time left, rescue one or two others.
0
Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 17:04 - Oct 3 with 367 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Did anyone watch Traitors last night? on 13:42 - Oct 3 by Churchman

It is.

If I was a traitor (I’d be hopeless), I’d throw Richard E Grant under the bus immediately.

I’d keep Kemp in a while because he’s a bit of a paranoid idiot. Personally I’d have dug up a couple of pairs of stronger people and gone for the gold first. Any time left, rescue one or two others.


I agree on Kemp and who to dig up.
I love Hanna Fry so I hope Jerry gets killed. Hanna's also sending heat to the girl who put make-up on so she'd be worth keeping around if you're a traitor.

Hanna's spot on about the traitors seeming nervous, so they can use that and try and create nervousness in others (i.e. Kemp).

Right from the start the traitors should be killing off the quiet ones, because that throws the cat amongst the pigeons, leaves no clues and disorientates everyone.

Richard's been a daft old sod so far, but I hope he somehow survives because he's comedy gold!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026