Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a lot of football today 14:04 - Oct 3 with 482 viewsStNeotsBlue

So where are we heading to get our fix? I'm off to watch St. Neots Town play Coventry Sphinx

0
Not a lot of football today on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 374 viewsNeedhamMarketKop

Wanted to go to Rushall Olympic (nr Walsall), but couldn't get a ticket unfortunately.
0
Not a lot of football today on 17:30 - Oct 3 with 346 viewsNBVJohn

Barwell vs Shepshed Dynamo.

Really good afternoon out.

Decent PA system too - Ashton should get himself down there for a listen.
0
Not a lot of football today on 17:56 - Oct 3 with 319 viewsjontysnut

Not a lot of football today on 17:01 - Oct 3 by NeedhamMarketKop

Wanted to go to Rushall Olympic (nr Walsall), but couldn't get a ticket unfortunately.


I went there a couple of years ago. Nice set up but I think they had to drop out of the national league north?
0
Not a lot of football today on 19:17 - Oct 3 with 282 viewsNeedhamMarketKop

Not a lot of football today on 17:56 - Oct 3 by jontysnut

I went there a couple of years ago. Nice set up but I think they had to drop out of the national league north?


They stayed up the year we came down, but then came down themselves the next year I think. I will check.

No sorry completely wrong, both teams relegated together from the National League North.

I think I was thinking of Leamington Spa.
[Post edited 3 Oct 19:22]
0
Not a lot of football today on 19:36 - Oct 3 with 258 viewssohamblue74

Newmarket 4 Grays 0.
Good win for the Jockeys.

Opposition were your typical South Essex mob.
Unpleasant niggly team and very unpleasant shouty sweary fans behind the goal.

Good to see Ryan Cole back at the Jockeys.
0
Not a lot of football today on 20:18 - Oct 3 with 240 viewsBrianTablet

Went to see the big local derby round this way: Lewes vs Whitehawk.
Nearly 2,000 fans and a 1-0 win for Lewes.

And... Whitehawk fans sang the best chant I've ever heard at a football match:

"Anne of Cleves: She never lived here.
She never lived here.
She never lived here.
Anne of Cleves: She never lived here."

Cutting, historically-correct insult about one of Lewes's claims to fame.
Top Tudor bantz.
[Post edited 3 Oct 20:20]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot."
Poll: You live in Clacton. You are duty-bound to vote. Who do you vote for?

1
Not a lot of football today on 21:18 - Oct 3 with 199 viewssuffolkpoker

Anyone watch Ipswich wanderers vs Harleston? Looked a good game and shame I don’t make it

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

0
Not a lot of football today on 22:04 - Oct 3 with 177 viewsfarkenhell

Not a lot of football today on 20:18 - Oct 3 by BrianTablet

Went to see the big local derby round this way: Lewes vs Whitehawk.
Nearly 2,000 fans and a 1-0 win for Lewes.

And... Whitehawk fans sang the best chant I've ever heard at a football match:

"Anne of Cleves: She never lived here.
She never lived here.
She never lived here.
Anne of Cleves: She never lived here."

Cutting, historically-correct insult about one of Lewes's claims to fame.
Top Tudor bantz.
[Post edited 3 Oct 20:20]


A few years ago, Junior F and I had a week at the caravan club site above what I think is Whitehawk's ground? Had a panoramic view of the pitch and watched a midweek game from the comfort of our chalet.

It's the ground with the stands from when Brighton played at the Withdean. Is that Whitehawk? Impressive facilities for that tier level.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026