Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica 09:38 - Oct 5 with 2219 viewshype313

This is one painful MF, and debilitating.

Any advice welcome!

Poll: Should Muric be dropped?

0
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:40 - Oct 6 with 176 viewsBenters

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 09:03 - Oct 6 by GNZ

You should have a good look at DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide). It really is a miracle medicine. I have used it for years. It helps or cures many conditions particularly pain.

It is available online.

The main source of information is A Mid-Western Doctor; an anonymous doctor writing in the United States.

Here are two links to his researches into DMSO -

https://www.midwesterndoctor.c

https://www.midwesterndoctor.c

Don't miss the old TV programme in the second link. You will see that it used to be used for sports injuries. It is used by vets and particularly for race horses. Owners do not take risks with very valuable animals.

AMWD has written a huge number of articles on medical matters at his substack (there is an index). It's well worth a look.

You can take it by mouth. I use one teaspoon in a glass of water or juice.

You can use it topically. In this case DMSO should be mixed with distilled water, castor oil or with aloe vera gel (I use all three mixes). When you mix with water it will produce heat; just let it cool down. Store in amber glass bottles. Avoid plastic; it can degrade some plastics. Start with say 20% DMSO 80% distilled water. When you are sure of what you are doing, you can increase the strength. I use 75% DMSO 25% distilled water.

Make sure that your skin is clean because DMSO can take with it anything on your skin even nicotine stains. In fact it is used by pharmaceutical companies to take their preparations through the skin. The benefit you get may actually be because of the DMSO and not what they added to it!

I try to keep clothing away from an application for twenty minutes. Don't want any dye being taken through the skin.

The application site may itch for about 20 minutes. Also you may find you have a garlic taste in your mouth. DMSO travels throughout the body; put it on your back and within a few minutes it's reached your mouth! Not everybody gets this taste - I don't. There is no need to rub the mix into the skin. Just wipe it on and it will find it's way through the skin.

It can also be injected but as very few doctors have heard of it, you won't get this.

It is approved in the UK for treating interstitial cystitis.

It may affect medicines you are already taking. It can make them more effective (powerful). Just be careful. Start low dose topically and note any changes. I am due in Papworth in a couple of weeks for CTEPH surgery. I am on lots of medications and have not noticed any problems. While the doctors had not heard of DMSO the pharmacologist had heard of it but had no problem with my using it topically.

Perhaps Benters can help me with recuperation advice after the op!

Nobody is known to have died from taking DMSO. Plenty of people die every year from taking tylenol (paracetamol). As it is so safe you lose nothing by trying it.


Why did you write all that to me ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:43 - Oct 6 with 167 viewsDJR

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:40 - Oct 6 by Benters

Why did you write all that to me ?


It's because he thinks you're a pain.
1
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:46 - Oct 6 with 151 viewsBenters

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:43 - Oct 6 by DJR

It's because he thinks you're a pain.


You should be on the stage buh

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 12:07 - Oct 6 with 126 viewsGNZ

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:24 - Oct 6 by Ryorry

I ignored its aproved use for interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome in the UK purely because you had already referenced that. Your first and subsequent posts were clearly *not* referencing that condition, only sciatica, back and general pain/other conditions. Which it is NOT approved for.

Your cherry-picking of that omission by myself doesn't make your glossy bigging-up and claims for the substance any more solid, reliable or less risk-free than they were.

And you probably don't know my posting history, but I've always been pro safe alternative medicine/treatments; and advocated caution with prescribed medicines like NSAIDs that are known to have frequent, damaging side effects.


Me - Is DMSO approved for sciatica, back and general pain by MHRA?

AI - DMSO is not specifically approved by the MHRA for conditions like sciatica, back pain, or general pain. However, it has been used in various studies for pain relief and is recognized for its effectiveness in treating chronic pain conditions.

Not specifically but you can use it. Amazon sell it. I like AI now; they think it works!
0
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 12:11 - Oct 6 with 121 viewsGNZ

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 11:40 - Oct 6 by Benters

Why did you write all that to me ?


I don’t post much and pressed the wrong button. Will you forgive me? I do read here and know all about your waterbutts.
0
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 12:17 - Oct 6 with 114 viewsRyorry

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 12:07 - Oct 6 by GNZ

Me - Is DMSO approved for sciatica, back and general pain by MHRA?

AI - DMSO is not specifically approved by the MHRA for conditions like sciatica, back pain, or general pain. However, it has been used in various studies for pain relief and is recognized for its effectiveness in treating chronic pain conditions.

Not specifically but you can use it. Amazon sell it. I like AI now; they think it works!


I note that you continue to leave out all the risks & warnings in your follow-up posts.

If I thought it was safe, I'd have been straight on to possible ways of buying it - which is why I did immediate research.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 14:27 - Oct 6 with 25 viewsGNZ

Anyone got any good tips to help Sciatica on 12:17 - Oct 6 by Ryorry

I note that you continue to leave out all the risks & warnings in your follow-up posts.

If I thought it was safe, I'd have been straight on to possible ways of buying it - which is why I did immediate research.


Safety hhmm Safety - OK - https://www.midwesterndoctor.c

Don’t forget the nearly 8,000 comments at the end.

They’re only anecdotes but they are the experiences of real people.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026