Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Niche computer games from the pre console era 19:00 - Oct 5 with 2968 viewsDubtractor

Because I am old, some of my targeted Facebook content seems to be retro computer games, which does actually bring up some nice stuff.

For those of similarly advanced years, share the obscure/low budget/forgotten games that entertained you before consoles too over.

Here's one from me. Rockstar Ate My Hamster. Sort of like football manager but with pop bands. Had this on the spectrum 128k, but also played a lot on a mates Atari ST.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

7
Niche computer games from the pre console era on 19:12 - Oct 6 with 51 viewsWeWereZombies

Niche computer games from the pre console era on 19:09 - Oct 6 by redrickstuhaart

Steve Foster. Dave Watson. Kevin Reeves


How did I forget the headband ?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Niche computer games from the pre console era on 19:14 - Oct 6 with 45 viewsTexaco73

Beach-Head
Pit Stop
Elite
Raid over Moscow
Scramble
Gauntlet
The Great Escape
Summer Games
The Hobbit
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026