Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Web page help. 08:48 - Feb 28 with 747 viewsfabian_illness

Im looking for help to set up a couple of web pages for additional businesses that will run alongside what we do at the moment. Nothing massive, but a professional presence to compliment local advertising.
I guess that will need to include acquiring domain names etc.

Can anyone recommend someone?

Cheers all.
Web page help. on 10:12 - Feb 28 with 715 viewsITFC1983

Deano69 set up RKD's fundraising website for his homeless stint, so might be worth a DM to him?

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Web page help. on 10:28 - Feb 28 with 703 viewsTIB

I just purchased a domain after a lot of good feedback from folk on here...I went through Krystal (via advice from PooBum)...only downside is that since yesterday I was inundated with emails and phone calls from people wanting to make me logos, websites and create marketing campaigns for me. No idea how this has happened...I'm assuming that they've all been alerted that I purchased the domains and have tracked down my contact details.

To help get my idea off the ground I'm using fiverr.com as you can get a multitude of skilled folk on there for pretty cheap...helping me get basic web designs, logos etc for literally £5/time which is letting me assess if they work or not...my plan is once I find a designer that creates something I like, I will pay for the premium packages which got from like £30 up to £100+ to give me a professional product. Expecting my two basic logo designs to arrive today via the help of an Indian company on there

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Web page help. on 10:30 - Feb 28 with 698 viewsLord_Lucan

Occasional poster Mookamoo does all my stuff. He is brilliant.

07881 627046

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024