Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? 09:46 - Apr 8 with 764 viewsSuperfrans

Wonder how we'll line up.

Mick wasn't impressed with the Boxing Day match and reckons we'll be more competitive this time. Back then, the line up was

Bart
Chambers Webster Berra Knudsen
Dozzell Douglas Skuse Sears
Lawrence
Pitman

I wonder if we'll go for this? Total fof 7 changes...
Bart
Spence Chambers Smith Berra Kenlock
Ward Diagouraga Huws
McGoldrick
Sears

Or will we aim to be more solid? I'm reading Micks comments that we won't be as easy to roll over. So... ?
Bart
Spence Chambers Berra Kenlock
Ward Diagouraga Huws Sears
Lawrence McGoldrick

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 09:56 - Apr 8 with 738 viewsBluebell

I would like to see the that started against Wigan with Smith in for Taylor which is the team you have said.

Only problem with that is we need Lawrence playing. It would be a shame to drop either McGoldrick or Sears though. So I am struggling to see what team Mick will chose.

I would guess your second choice team will be more like it with Smith on the bench.
About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 10:21 - Apr 8 with 679 viewsclive_baker

I expect he'll go with that first suggestion, 7 changes from the last time. Lawrence might feature from the bench

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 10:34 - Apr 8 with 645 viewsIpswichKnight

I'm thinking Lawrence might play instead of Ward.
About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 10:45 - Apr 8 with 617 viewsTractorboy24

I don't think Smith, Berra & Chambers work in a back 3, I'd prefer to switch Spence inside with Emmanuel coming in at right wing back.

I wonder if we'll see skuglas mk2, diagouragalas and mick goes with the below citing Huws only just coming back from injury so can't play 2 games in a week.

Bart
Spence Chambers Berra Kenlock
Ward Diagouraga Douglas Lawrence
McGoldrick Sears
About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 11:11 - Apr 8 with 559 viewsbournemouthblue

I wouldn't fancy Berra one on one with several of their players, he tends to get isolated to the left

MM's idea of solid is playing Skuse and Douglas or Skuse and Diagouraga as a combination, neither work particularly well

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 11:19 - Apr 8 with 548 viewsClausThomsen

About to head for Fulham - how will we line up? on 09:56 - Apr 8 by Bluebell

I would like to see the that started against Wigan with Smith in for Taylor which is the team you have said.

Only problem with that is we need Lawrence playing. It would be a shame to drop either McGoldrick or Sears though. So I am struggling to see what team Mick will chose.

I would guess your second choice team will be more like it with Smith on the bench.

Smith in for Taylor and leave the rest alone.

And then sack Mick at full time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024