Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just shows how 16:48 - Apr 22 with 829 viewsCoco

Poor and risk averse our manager is.

Oh we made changes blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Modern ideas please.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

just shows how on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 734 viewsBluebell

He will blame the fans for wanting younger players to get a game!
just shows how on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 689 viewsDarth_Koont

I don't think throwing on a second XI in a dead rubber proves the argument either way. But on its own it certainly isn't a sign of someone who is risk averse.

Pronouns: He/Him

just shows how on 16:59 - Apr 22 with 675 viewspatrickswell

Coco, you would have posted that even if we had won.
just shows how on 17:00 - Apr 22 with 668 viewsconnorscontract

I don't think you can call resting 9 of a winning team and ending the game with 4 attackers on the pitch as "risk averse".
just shows how on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 641 viewsgt81

just shows how on 16:58 - Apr 22 by Darth_Koont

I don't think throwing on a second XI in a dead rubber proves the argument either way. But on its own it certainly isn't a sign of someone who is risk averse.

He's only done it because the game is essentially meaningless.

I prefer to see the side pushing to get as high up the table as possible, since it's all we have to gloss over a dismal season but even then Mick can't get that right.

We haven't won 3 in a row since August '15. Speaks for itself really.
just shows how on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 601 viewsCoco

just shows how on 17:00 - Apr 22 by connorscontract

I don't think you can call resting 9 of a winning team and ending the game with 4 attackers on the pitch as "risk averse".

Ok I'll give you that but he played the game with all the changes in mind. Keep it tight and "make sure you don't get beat". The shackles were firmly attached and I personally can't wait for another season of defensive bullying football. Super yay.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024