Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
only good thing to come out of last nights debacle 07:08 - Jun 9 with 1088 viewsSwn98

That we haven't been subjected to Corbyn and his cronies crazy promises that he could never of fulfilled.
Nicola Sturgeons bubble has been well and truly burst.
Now for a strong cup of coffee and see how the markets react.
only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:09 - Jun 9 with 1078 viewsartsbossbeard

Foxes can sleep a little sounder, which is nice.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:11 - Jun 9 with 1066 viewsjeera

Have.

Bloody patriots and their rubbish English.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:22 - Jun 9 with 1037 viewssolemio

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:11 - Jun 9 by jeera

Have.

Bloody patriots and their rubbish English.

Rubbish is a noun, not an adjective.
only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:26 - Jun 9 with 1024 viewsbrazil1982

The public not bothered about Corbin's past - interesting.
only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:31 - Jun 9 with 1004 viewsSwn98

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:26 - Jun 9 by brazil1982

Two most relieved people Corbyn and his side kick haven't got to deliver their bribes.
Financial suicide.
only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:32 - Jun 9 with 1000 viewsSwansea_Blue

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:26 - Jun 9 by brazil1982

Or more worried about May's present? Hard to know what people's motivations are but I'd imagine Labour would have done better without his past (or him).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 08:03 - Jun 9 with 959 viewssolemio

I keep thinking what might have been if the Unions had chosen David rather than Ed Miliband.
only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 08:14 - Jun 9 with 947 viewsKeaneish

only good thing to come out of last nights debacle on 07:31 - Jun 9 by Swn98

Two most relieved people Corbyn and his side kick haven't got to deliver their bribes.
Financial suicide.

If Corbyn had legalising and taxing marijuana as a manifesto i actually think it may have been enough to tip the balance of this election completely. Not only to suck up a lot of voters who are pro-legalisation, of which there are many but also because people could maybe begin to see how he might finance some of his policies, like Nationalisation.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024