Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's going on with Ipswich Player? 23:41 - Jun 29 with 2785 viewsDolly2.0

I'm very confused. I'm paying for this monthly but it doesn't seem to have been updated in a month and when I've googled it, it doesn't pop up anymore.

What is this iFollow thing?

Are the club just taking my money and changing to another service without informing me? This is fecking shoddy frankly. Any ideas Phil, I've not seen a story from you about it?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 08:53 - Jun 30 with 2693 viewsColin_Viljoen

When was your last payment taken, I think mine has stopped.
What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:00 - Jun 30 with 2686 viewsSamuelowen88

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 08:53 - Jun 30 by Colin_Viljoen

When was your last payment taken, I think mine has stopped.

Mine has now re-started as ifollow has started. Everything should just move over i think

Poll: England v Wales Score

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:27 - Jun 30 with 2656 viewsitfcjoe

iFollow is just same service with different name - there have been plenty of emails from service provider about it. App no longer works though and all on itfc.co.uk

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:42 - Jun 30 with 2635 viewsSteve_M

There has been at least one e-mail about it. No annual direct debits get transferred but pay monthly ones do. I'm yet to sign up for the new service as I hardly used it last season.

Here's the text:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Stephen,

EFL Digital provide the website and Player HD service for Ipswich Town. Throughout May we will be moving the club website to a new and improved product. As part of that development Player HD will become iFollow. As a user that pays for this service by Direct Debit the following changes will take place:

For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Direct Debit:

- No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June
- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.
- Your monthly fee of £4.49 will not increase.

The good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. Please be assured this change will not affect payment arrangements for the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, we will collect your Direct Debits instead of FL interactive Ltd and therefore our name — EFL Digital Ltd - will appear on your Bank/Building Society statement.

Please also note that your customer reference will remain the same. Should you wish to query any Direct Debit with us or your Bank/Building Society please quote our name and that reference. There is no need for you to complete a new Direct Debit Instruction, as details of the change will have been supplied to your bank, which may also notify you, independently. Additionally you may also see a comment on your Bank statement advising you of the final payment under the old name details and the first payment under the new name/details.

You will continue to enjoy the full benefits of the Direct Debit Guarantee, as detailed below. If you have any questions about this change please call email our customer services team iFollow@efl.com

For those users that subscribe on an Annual basis by Direct Debit:

- No auto renewal of your service will take place when your current subscription expires. No further payments will be taken at that time unless you take a new subscription.
- You will be able to access iFollow on your new club website when it launches.
- At the anniversary date of your initial payment, your subscription will end. At this point you will need to purchase a new iFollow package, the format of which will differ from the traditional Annual membership that you have subscribed to until now.
- If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com

- The terms and conditions for your subscription to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you login to iFollow after launch

Many thanks

EFL Digital

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:48 - Jun 30 with 2615 viewsBluebell

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:42 - Jun 30 by Steve_M

There has been at least one e-mail about it. No annual direct debits get transferred but pay monthly ones do. I'm yet to sign up for the new service as I hardly used it last season.

Here's the text:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Stephen,

EFL Digital provide the website and Player HD service for Ipswich Town. Throughout May we will be moving the club website to a new and improved product. As part of that development Player HD will become iFollow. As a user that pays for this service by Direct Debit the following changes will take place:

- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.

The good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. Please be assured this change will not affect payment arrangements for the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, we will collect your Direct Debits instead of FL interactive Ltd and therefore our name — EFL Digital Ltd - will appear on your Bank/Building Society statement.

Please also note that your customer reference will remain the same. Should you wish to query any Direct Debit with us or your Bank/Building Society please quote our name and that reference. There is no need for you to complete a new Direct Debit Instruction, as details of the change will have been supplied to your bank, which may also notify you, independently. Additionally you may also see a comment on your Bank statement advising you of the final payment under the old name details and the first payment under the new name/details.

You will continue to enjoy the full benefits of the Direct Debit Guarantee, as detailed below. If you have any questions about this change please call email our customer services team iFollow@efl.com

- No auto renewal of your service will take place when your current subscription expires. No further payments will be taken at that time unless you take a new subscription.
- At the anniversary date of your initial payment, your subscription will end. At this point you will need to purchase a new iFollow package, the format of which will differ from the traditional Annual membership that you have subscribed to until now.
- If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com

- The terms and conditions for your subscription to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you login to iFollow after launch

Many thanks

EFL Digital

Thanks for that Steve.

I pay for mine annually. It is just over £40 taken out of my account in February. From reading that I need to do something next February to renew if I want to.

Not sure I will bother as I only miss about 6 games a season and never look at the Player site any other time.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 9:53]
What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:50 - Jun 30 with 2606 viewsPJH

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:48 - Jun 30 by Bluebell

Thanks for that Steve.

I pay for mine annually. It is just over £40 taken out of my account in February. From reading that I need to do something next February to renew if I want to.

Not sure I will bother as I only miss about 6 games a season and never look at the Player site any other time.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 9:53]

Your last paragraph means that you are a lot fitter than Jonny Williams.
What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:52 - Jun 30 with 2598 viewsBluebell

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 09:50 - Jun 30 by PJH

Your last paragraph means that you are a lot fitter than Jonny Williams.

Thanks.
What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 11:21 - Jun 30 with 2538 viewsDolly2.0

Here's the text:
Dear Stephen,

Many thanks

EFL Digital

I've not had any emails about it. Cheers.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

What's going on with Ipswich Player? on 14:08 - Jun 30 with 2497 viewsRyorry

Here's the text:
Dear Stephen,

Many thanks

EFL Digital

I wonder if that means the match commentaries will now actually work ... on a regular basis ... would sign up if they do, will await first few reports from subscribers!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024