Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This weekend's lad points award winner = me 18:27 - Jul 1 with 1658 viewsartsbossbeard

Not only am I sorted for gin and tonic tonight whilst listening to stone roses and enjoying a wagyu burger, I'm also playing golf at 8am and again at 2pm tomorrow.

Beat that.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 18:47 - Jul 1 with 1580 viewsBlue_Order

Real lads spend their Sundays in the boozer, not poncing about the golf course.
This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 18:52 - Jul 1 with 1562 viewsartsbossbeard

This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 18:47 - Jul 1 by Blue_Order

Real lads spend their Sundays in the boozer, not poncing about the golf course.

Nah, boozers are for losers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 19:04 - Jul 1 with 1547 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm in the Arcade getting free beers off the management.

And Lizzy and whatsherface keep kissing me.

So there.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 19:29 - Jul 1 with 1491 viewsartsbossbeard

This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 19:04 - Jul 1 by Lord_Lucan

I'm in the Arcade getting free beers off the management.

And Lizzy and whatsherface keep kissing me.

So there.

Taxi!

This weekend's lad points award winner = me on 19:51 - Jul 1 with 1445 viewsJakeITFC

I went to the pub at 8am for the lions and am still going.

Very sunburnt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024