Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match 21:47 - Jul 4 with 3376 viewsBluefish

At Trent Bridge next Friday (14th) if anyone is interested? England v South Africa

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 23:25 - Jul 4 with 3314 viewsconnorscontract

How much?
2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 07:48 - Jul 5 with 3234 viewsBluefish

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 23:25 - Jul 4 by connorscontract

How much?

They were £62 each so looking to get that back

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 07:23 - Jul 6 with 3137 viewsBluefish

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 3109 viewsitfcjoe

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 07:23 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Was really tempted but train works out £90 from Ipswich return which is ridiculous and wouldn't be able to stay over so can't drive up and have a few beers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:26 - Jul 6 with 3100 viewsBluefish

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:19 - Jul 6 by itfcjoe

Was really tempted but train works out £90 from Ipswich return which is ridiculous and wouldn't be able to stay over so can't drive up and have a few beers

Ouch. Trains are a joke.

Presumably you can't stay for time commitments opposed to hotel options. Nottingham will be sold out pretty much but plenty of cheap options towards derby

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:33 - Jul 6 with 3090 viewsitfcjoe

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:26 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Ouch. Trains are a joke.

Presumably you can't stay for time commitments opposed to hotel options. Nottingham will be sold out pretty much but plenty of cheap options towards derby

Yeah, I need to be back for Saturday morning (9ish) and would need to leave Notts too early in the morning to be able to have had a few beers and be safe to drive back

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:58 - Jul 6 with 3069 viewsBluefish

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:33 - Jul 6 by itfcjoe

Yeah, I need to be back for Saturday morning (9ish) and would need to leave Notts too early in the morning to be able to have had a few beers and be safe to drive back

Yep. Fair enough makes sense the constant beer consumption adds to the day.

Last time I went to the opening day of the test match at Trent Bridge something rather special happened

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 12:20 - Jul 6 with 3037 viewsitfcjoe

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:58 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Last time I went to the opening day of the test match at Trent Bridge something rather special happened

I always enjoy Trent Bridge too, one of the better atmospheres

Login to get fewer ads

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 12:24 - Jul 6 with 3028 viewsconnorscontract

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 08:58 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

This?:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/33723587

You lucky barsteward!

I can't go, sorry, hope you get a buyer.

If you've never been to a Test, and you can make this, take this golden opportunity, TWTD'ers!
2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 13:38 - Jul 6 with 2979 viewsBluefish

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 12:24 - Jul 6 by connorscontract

This?:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/33723587

You lucky barsteward!

I can't go, sorry, hope you get a buyer.

If you've never been to a Test, and you can make this, take this golden opportunity, TWTD'ers!

Yep incredible day!

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 16:47 - Jul 6 with 2938 viewsconnorscontract

2 tickets for sale for the 1st day of the test match on 13:38 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Yep incredible day!

I saw Tendulkar fail to get his Hundredth Hundred 3 times when India were over in 2014. Weird feeling: I wanted us to win, but equally everybody in the ground wanted to be able to say "I was there".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024