Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The second coming of Mick McCarthy? 16:59 - Aug 19 with 941 viewsMullet

I don't mean some unpleasant mental image, but this start to the season.

You can talk about the calibre of opposition, you can talk about August not being a true reflection but blow me, we're beating everyone in front of us and that's all you can do.

Missed the majority of the game so it was rare for me to check the score after an hour, and to see us 2 up was a massive surprise. Injuries, illness, all that hangover from last season this all seems more and more improbable but the momentum has been amazing hasn't it?

Jonas doing the fist pump is a lovely thought too. After hearing about how McG reacted to Andre's injury you feel like the balance is right again in that dressing room. And what recruitment, forget those waiting to make comebacks or debuts, those Rangers boys have been a dream addition. When was the last time we brought in two strikers at once and add goals instantly?

God knows what to make of it all, but I suddenly fear Fulham a hell of a lot less now. They looked such a slick upgrade on the opening game against the scum and unfortunate not to win, they had so many chances. But so have plenty of sides against us this season and we've overcome.

COYB

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The second coming of Mick McCarthy? on 17:12 - Aug 19 with 847 viewsPendejo

Had meant to post this here

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The second coming of Mick McCarthy? on 17:30 - Aug 19 with 753 viewsMullet

The second coming of Mick McCarthy? on 17:12 - Aug 19 by Pendejo

Had meant to post this here

Ha, I'm honoured you thought to repost it here after seeing the thread.

Think it shows the long term quality of the job he's done here and how grateful we should be certainly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024