Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub tonight 10:45 - Aug 22 with 1512 viewshatch

I'm reliably informed by a Palace supporting mate that we should head for the spoons outside Thornton Heath station. Apparently away fans tend to gather around there and home fans are around Norwood Junction - although given where our fans are travelling from we may head more Junction way?
Pub tonight on 11:16 - Aug 22 with 1396 viewsdebenturedave

The Flora Sandes
Pub tonight on 13:00 - Aug 22 with 1294 viewsN2_Blue

Pub tonight on 11:16 - Aug 22 by debenturedave

The Flora Sandes

My Palace supporting made advised the following:

"ALL pubs in south Norwood are now home fans only. Do not go there as you have to show tickets to get in pub. I'd suggest drinking in Croydon then jumping on train for 5 minute journey from east Croydon to Norwood junction. Or drink in Wetherspoons near Thornton Heath station which is a 10 minute walk from ground."

Only thing is isn't Thornton Heath a bit of a pain to get to from London Bridge?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Pub tonight on 13:07 - Aug 22 with 1275 viewsRadlett_blue

Pub tonight on 13:00 - Aug 22 by N2_Blue

"ALL pubs in south Norwood are now home fans only. Do not go there as you have to show tickets to get in pub. I'd suggest drinking in Croydon then jumping on train for 5 minute journey from east Croydon to Norwood junction. Or drink in Wetherspoons near Thornton Heath station which is a 10 minute walk from ground."

Only thing is isn't Thornton Heath a bit of a pain to get to from London Bridge?

London Bridge to Thornton Heath takes 30 minutes & there are 5-6 trains an hour. Yes, most of the pubs in South Norwood are pretty unwelcoming, although I'd expect a small home turnout tonight.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Pub tonight on 13:08 - Aug 22 with 1271 views78blue

Pub tonight on 13:00 - Aug 22 by N2_Blue

That's exactly what I thought that Thornton Heath was a pain to get to so heading to Norwood Junction
Pub tonight on 13:09 - Aug 22 with 1260 viewschicoazul

the Spoons at Gatwick will be your best bet lads.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024