Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foreign takeover target 13:45 - Aug 30 with 1374 viewsGeefunk

I think you have to be very careful what you wish for when hoping for new ownership and I would definitely add ME isn't too bad when compared with some of the basket cases out there but.............

We could also clearly do a LOT better as well. Im just curious to why we don't seem to be linked with takeovers very often ? I would of thought ME courted this but we never seem to be linked with anyone.

Great history, close to London, good support, traditional name etc. etc. etc. I would of thought we would be prime for foreign investment......why not ?
Foreign takeover target on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 1336 viewsrickw

ME says he doesn't want to sell, also foreign investors look to get a team from a City - they don't realise our support base is a whole County and beyond

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Foreign takeover target on 14:02 - Aug 30 with 1287 viewsbournemouthblue

Foreign takeover target on 13:50 - Aug 30 by rickw

ME says he doesn't want to sell, also foreign investors look to get a team from a City - they don't realise our support base is a whole County and beyond

Less business opportunities given the location also?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Foreign takeover target on 17:04 - Aug 30 with 1128 viewsmonty_radio

But a Malaysian betting syndicate that corners the spot market in chicken coop racing and wants us to be renamed the Ipswich Witches would make life so much more interesting

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Foreign takeover target on 19:37 - Aug 30 with 1027 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Plenty of far more attractive clubs, that own their own ground and sit in wealthier places much more accessible to major airports serving Asia. We're nothing like as attractive as you suggest, fundamentally because we have had no success for so long, a dwindling fan base, a very large debt etc etc. As ME has publcially stated, there has been interest of sorts but he doesn't want out... yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024