Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? 10:38 - Sep 5 with 2177 viewsBarneycurley

Man, would love to see them live

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 10:39 - Sep 5 with 2173 viewsGuthrum

Yes. Tho never saw them live.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 11:56 - Sep 5 with 2141 viewsbritbiker

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 10:39 - Sep 5 by Guthrum

Yes. Tho never saw them live.

Same here. One of the few rock bands that I havnt seen live and now never will as the pricing for the last reunion gig was all about the money and not real fans.
Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 12:04 - Sep 5 with 2133 viewsRadlett_blue

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 11:56 - Sep 5 by britbiker

Same here. One of the few rock bands that I havnt seen live and now never will as the pricing for the last reunion gig was all about the money and not real fans.

Even if they played a gig & the pricing was reasonable, it would sell out in 30 seconds & half the tickets would then be on resale sites for a fortune. 20m tried to get a ticket for the O2 in 2007. And much of the money raised from the O2 gig went to Ahmet Ertegun's educational charity.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 14:43 - Sep 5 with 2096 viewsjontysnut

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 12:04 - Sep 5 by Radlett_blue

Even if they played a gig & the pricing was reasonable, it would sell out in 30 seconds & half the tickets would then be on resale sites for a fortune. 20m tried to get a ticket for the O2 in 2007. And much of the money raised from the O2 gig went to Ahmet Ertegun's educational charity.

The resale market is ridiculous - £700 for Steely Dan at the O2 ( well, before WB died). If you wore a sheepskin coat outside shouting ' two together £1400 you'd be probably arrested
Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 16:39 - Sep 5 with 2069 viewsMookamoo

Yep. Saw them at UEA back in the day. Seem to remember the base player had a child's doll selotaped to his leg for him to keep his gear in.
Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 18:35 - Sep 5 with 2042 viewsalsagerblue

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 16:39 - Sep 5 by Mookamoo

Yep. Saw them at UEA back in the day. Seem to remember the base player had a child's doll selotaped to his leg for him to keep his gear in.

Saw them 4 times; simply awesome.
Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 21:54 - Sep 5 with 2005 viewsBarneycurley

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 18:35 - Sep 5 by alsagerblue

Saw them 4 times; simply awesome.

So jealous. I bought the first album solely based on a bad review and loved it instantly. Alas all my mates at the time thought i was cuckoo so never got to see them live. Gutted

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 22:56 - Sep 5 with 1985 viewsBLUEBEAT

Any Dread Zepplin fans out there? on 16:39 - Sep 5 by Mookamoo

Think I saw that gig too - early 90s?

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024