Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're the better team at the moment... 15:30 - Sep 23 with 1574 viewsblaggers

...but Adeyemi is off the pace, and Nydam has barely contributed. Can't help but thinking Celina would do a decent job. Oh, and now we've scored.

What do I know.

Poll: What happens next?

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:31 - Sep 23 with 1559 viewsBenters

Are we ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:34 - Sep 23 with 1517 viewsSWGF

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:31 - Sep 23 by Benters

Are we ?

Leeds did nothing after they scored their first and then scored with their only subsequent attack

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:36 - Sep 23 with 1486 viewsLankHenners

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:34 - Sep 23 by SWGF

Leeds did nothing after they scored their first and then scored with their only subsequent attack

We don't like it when teams put us under pressure and come at us with intensity - defence just falls apart.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:37 - Sep 23 with 1468 viewsjeera

Are you there? Sounds promising.

A tweak or 2 at half time then. If Nydam is out of his depth today then a change now wouldn't go amiss. Why wait?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:41 - Sep 23 with 1406 viewsSWGF

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:36 - Sep 23 by LankHenners

We don't like it when teams put us under pressure and come at us with intensity - defence just falls apart.

There's certainly an air of panic when we're under sustained pressure. Would be nice to push much higher up the pitch especially as Leeds' defence/GK seem intent on farting about with the ball.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:59 - Sep 23 with 1230 viewsDarth_Koont

We're the better team at the moment... on 15:41 - Sep 23 by SWGF

There's certainly an air of panic when we're under sustained pressure. Would be nice to push much higher up the pitch especially as Leeds' defence/GK seem intent on farting about with the ball.

We've definitely looked good when we've pushed up. But still an intriguing game where we can certainly get a draw and perhaps even snatch it.

I'd keep the same team for the time being and see if we can push on later with Waghorn and Celina.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024