Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Parking 18:57 - Oct 6 with 2168 viewsBurwell_Blue

Gatwick aside, can anyone recommend any central London Parking that lets you stay for 8hrs+?

I have been parking in Mayfair the last two days which is fine as I get there early, but I have to move my car after 4 hours which is a pain (although walking through Berkeley Sq of a lunch time is a treat)
London Parking on 19:00 - Oct 6 with 2160 viewsSpruceMoose

Why you would want to park anywhere other than Gatwick is bizarre to me. But if you insist, I would recommend London Southend Airport. Very reasonable prices. A mere 90 minutes from Berkeley Sq.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

London Parking on 19:05 - Oct 6 with 2146 viewsCoastalblue

Whereabouts in Central London? Many areas just outside the real central part have no residents restrictions at the weekend. Here (E1W) you can park from 5-30 Friday until 8-30 Monday morning, Primrose Hill where the missus used to live was also the same.

Might be worth seeing if you can check some of the areas around where you want to be.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

London Parking on 19:15 - Oct 6 with 2133 viewsArgyle_blue

Used to use one on Brunswick square that let you stay all day. Easy walk to russell square
London Parking on 19:24 - Oct 6 with 2124 viewsBurwell_Blue

London Parking on 19:05 - Oct 6 by Coastalblue

Whereabouts in Central London? Many areas just outside the real central part have no residents restrictions at the weekend. Here (E1W) you can park from 5-30 Friday until 8-30 Monday morning, Primrose Hill where the missus used to live was also the same.

Might be worth seeing if you can check some of the areas around where you want to be.

I’m looking for a day in the week, so I can take the kids to the sights without having to piss about on the train.
London Parking on 19:31 - Oct 6 with 2111 viewsCoastalblue

London Parking on 19:24 - Oct 6 by Burwell_Blue

I’m looking for a day in the week, so I can take the kids to the sights without having to piss about on the train.

Ah gotcha, sorry seeing as it was Friday evening I wrongly assumed it was weekend parking.
I rent a space in an underground car park close to me, if it wasn't quite so complicated with exchanging a key fob at the start and the end of the day I'd be quite happy to let you use that whilst I'm out at work, trouble is you'd need to be here at 6-30AM and meet me back at 7-30 PM.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

London Parking on 19:40 - Oct 6 with 2102 viewsfactual_blue

London Parking on 19:24 - Oct 6 by Burwell_Blue

Just park outside Buckingham Palace, and your car will be looked after.......

But not necessarily in a good way.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

London Parking on 21:11 - Oct 6 with 2062 viewsBurwell_Blue

London Parking on 19:31 - Oct 6 by Coastalblue

Ah gotcha, sorry seeing as it was Friday evening I wrongly assumed it was weekend parking.
I rent a space in an underground car park close to me, if it wasn't quite so complicated with exchanging a key fob at the start and the end of the day I'd be quite happy to let you use that whilst I'm out at work, trouble is you'd need to be here at 6-30AM and meet me back at 7-30 PM.

That’s for the offer but dragging mine up for 9am is going to be a struggle!

I’ve never understood having to move the car and not returning within one hour. I will keep looking.
London Parking on 21:51 - Oct 6 with 2034 viewsMedwayTractor

I remember four NCP car parks in the West End, there may be more.

(1) Cavendish Sq, behind John Lewis
(2) Off Shepherd Market
(3) at the S end of Park Lane
(4) An old multi-storey one in Brewer St, Soho.

Or you could just look on parkopedia.com

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024