Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED 14:29 - Oct 10 with 2072 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 14:31 - Oct 10 with 2062 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:04 - Oct 10 with 2025 viewsfactual_blue

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 14:31 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Nice picture of Bluebadger there.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:10 - Oct 10 with 2017 viewsSpruceMoose

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:04 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

Nice picture of Bluebadger there.

Taken at last year's TWTDs Winterval Party I believe.

Oh shoot. I wasn't supposed to mention that was I, as we didn't invite everyone.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 15:11]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:15 - Oct 10 with 1999 viewsfactual_blue

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:10 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Taken at last year's TWTDs Winterval Party I believe.

Oh shoot. I wasn't supposed to mention that was I, as we didn't invite everyone.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 15:11]

I wouldn't want to go to the sort of party to which I'd been invited.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:16 - Oct 10 with 1998 viewsSpruceMoose

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 15:15 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

I wouldn't want to go to the sort of party to which I'd been invited.

That's why you weren't invited. So you would come.

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 17:25 - Oct 10 with 1957 viewsWeWereZombies

Don't think I have seen that sequence of Kirsty Young being embarrassed, jovial, apologetic and then jovial again - I wonder how I could get myself into the situation where she did that for me...sorry, lost in thought there, was Brian Blessed in that clip? Better watch it again...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 22:26 - Oct 10 with 1899 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 22:38 - Oct 10 with 1889 viewssolemio

I'm so old I can remember when Brian Blessed only shouted 10% of the time compared with 98% latterly.

MHRotD though.
Login to get fewer ads

And it's a happy 81st birthday to BRIAN BLESSED on 09:28 - Oct 11 with 1839 viewsKitman

Seems a long time ago he played a copper on TV by the name of 'Fancy' Smith....

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024