Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tele-visual experts reprise 18:02 - Oct 24 with 1203 viewsartsbossbeard

Right, Beard Jnr has crazed me and I've given in and purchased a Nintendo Switch.

The issue I'm having is that whilst it works perfectly in handheld & desktop mode, I can't get it to work with our household TV's. Once you put it in the docking station, it does what it's supposed to do, ie; turn off the Switch screen and the green "docked" light comes on, however, on all TV's, I get a "no signal" message. Tried different HDMI slots, different cables and different TV's. All with the "no signal" message.

Any ideas? Nintendo support haven't come back to me yet on this despite chasing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 18:06 - Oct 24 with 1182 views_

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:06 - Oct 24 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:07 - Oct 24 with 1176 viewsartsbossbeard

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:06 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Textbook.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 1174 viewsSpruceMoose

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:07 - Oct 24 by artsbossbeard

Textbook.

Well, that's me out of ideas. My next step would be to go dig a hammer out of the tool box. But you probably shouldn't do that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 1174 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

What the hell does ‘crazed me’ mean first of all?
Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 1143 viewsfactual_blue

Tele-visual experts reprise on 18:07 - Oct 24 by artsbossbeard

Textbook.

Have you tried warning it and then hitting it with a tree branch?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024