Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad 17:23 - Nov 4 with 1984 viewshorsehollerer

League goals:
Waghorn 8
McGoldrick 5
Celina 5
Norwich City FC 15

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:24 - Nov 4 with 1970 viewsJ2BLUE

Didn't outscore them on October 22nd though which is the problem.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:25 - Nov 4 with 1957 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:24 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

You make a good point Giant_Ulla

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 1948 viewsJ2BLUE

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:25 - Nov 4 by The_Romford_Blue

You make a good point Giant_Ulla

I might report that as abuse.

Truly impaired.

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:32 - Nov 4 with 1922 viewshorsehollerer

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:24 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

You'd swap our points and goals record with theirs for a fortunate derby result? I wouldn't. I think they have the bigger problem right now.

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:34 - Nov 4 with 1915 viewsJ2BLUE

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:32 - Nov 4 by horsehollerer

You'd swap our points and goals record with theirs for a fortunate derby result? I wouldn't. I think they have the bigger problem right now.

No of course not, I just think these sort of stats look tinpot after we've lost to them.

Truly impaired.

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:39 - Nov 4 with 1896 viewshorsehollerer

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:34 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

No of course not, I just think these sort of stats look tinpot after we've lost to them.

Well yes there is that, although more tinpot still would be gloating about a derby win when you've lost every game since, are averaging less than a goal a game and have been overtaken by your rivals. I'm just happy that we have players who are consistently finding the net. That was really my gloaty point!

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:47 - Nov 4 with 1853 viewsJohnny_Boy

Goal shy Bolton didn't have a problem today though.
Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:48 - Nov 4 with 1846 viewsLankHenners

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:47 - Nov 4 by Johnny_Boy

Goal shy Bolton didn't have a problem today though.

This your first season watching the Championship?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:51 - Nov 4 with 1828 viewsJohnny_Boy

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 17:48 - Nov 4 by LankHenners

This your first season watching the Championship?

I was just a bit taken aback by a lower positioned side actually beating a team above them.

*taps fingers patiently waiting for a bite*
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:57]
Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 18:02 - Nov 4 with 1781 viewsReuser_is_God

Still beat us.

Stupid stat really.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Our 3 goalscorers today have outscored the entire Norwich squad on 18:13 - Nov 4 with 1746 viewsWestSussexBlue

And we still lost the East Anglian Derby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024