Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cumberland Towers on Norwich Road on fire apparently. (n/t) 19:49 - Nov 24 with 1536 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Cumberland Towers on Norwich Road on fire apparently. (n/t) on 19:58 - Nov 24 with 1525 viewsGeoffSentence

Just been past it. Didn't see any fire, but there are loads of fire engines blocking of Norwich Road at the bottom of Cumberland Towers and what with Bramford closed off because of the dodgy building work on the Rose and Crown, people are trying to squeeze round all the back streets.

It's mayhem out there.

Avoid it if you can.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cumberland Towers on Norwich Road on fire apparently. (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 1509 viewsDubtractor

Cumberland Towers on Norwich Road on fire apparently. (n/t) on 19:58 - Nov 24 by GeoffSentence

Just been past it. Didn't see any fire, but there are loads of fire engines blocking of Norwich Road at the bottom of Cumberland Towers and what with Bramford closed off because of the dodgy building work on the Rose and Crown, people are trying to squeeze round all the back streets.

It's mayhem out there.

Avoid it if you can.

Damn.

I've got to be at the Smokehouse venue near Coes in a bit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Cumberland Towers on Norwich Road on fire apparently. (n/t) on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 1503 viewsGeoffSentence

Cumberland Towers on Norwich Road on fire apparently. (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 24 by Dubtractor

Damn.

I've got to be at the Smokehouse venue near Coes in a bit.

Go via Princes Street, then down St Matthews street, that stretch was fine.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024