Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, somebody with no sense of humour then 12:11 - Dec 1 with 1168 viewsfactual_blue

#timeforabath

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:14 - Dec 1 with 1156 viewsBluebell

Sorry, I know you are old and senile Facters but you will have to explain that one.
So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:18 - Dec 1 with 1139 viewsNewcyBlue

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:14 - Dec 1 by Bluebell

Sorry, I know you are old and senile Facters but you will have to explain that one.

A bath is something people use for immersing and washing a body (usually their own but you never know what you will find outside).

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:18 - Dec 1 with 1138 viewsfactual_blue

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:14 - Dec 1 by Bluebell

I am not old.

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:28 - Dec 1 with 1112 viewsPJH

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:18 - Dec 1 by NewcyBlue

A bath is something people use for immersing and washing a body (usually their own but you never know what you will find outside).

It is also where Archimedes discovered his principle,apparently-or so I was told at school.
So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:32 - Dec 1 with 1102 viewsNewcyBlue

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:28 - Dec 1 by PJH

It is also where Archimedes discovered his principle,apparently-or so I was told at school.

Not massively important in my line of work....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:33 - Dec 1 with 1095 viewsPJH

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:32 - Dec 1 by NewcyBlue

Not massively important in my line of work....

It might be if you have a very very big boat in a smallish amount of water.
So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:34 - Dec 1 with 1092 viewsBluebell

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:18 - Dec 1 by NewcyBlue

Ahhhh he meant an actual 'bath'.

So therefore what Facters is talking about is that matron has no sense of humour when she is about to bath him.

It would make me laugh!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 12:44]
So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:39 - Dec 1 with 1071 viewsfactual_blue

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:34 - Dec 1 by Bluebell

Ahhhh he meant an actual 'bath'.

So therefore what Facters is talking about is that matron has no sense of humour when she is about to bath him.

It would make me laugh!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 12:44]

That's it, start another thread trying to take the mickey out of me. I assume that's what you're trying to do, although I'm not sure what 'an actually 'bath'' is.

Login to get fewer ads

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:46 - Dec 1 with 1054 viewsBluebell

So, somebody with no sense of humour then on 12:39 - Dec 1 by factual_blue

That's it, start another thread trying to take the mickey out of me. I assume that's what you're trying to do, although I'm not sure what 'an actually 'bath'' is.

My iPad changed that for some reason.

I'll have you know that factual blue started the thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024