Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released 19:03 - Jan 4 with 1311 viewsgtsb1966

That's a terrible decision in my opinion. Even if the experts think he's no longer a danger to the public he simply hasn't served enough time for the crimes committed. Should've been jailed for life.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42571219
I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released on 19:08 - Jan 4 with 1294 viewsPlums

I have to agree. Concurrent sentences for this kind of scumbag make no sense at all.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released on 19:44 - Jan 4 with 1269 viewsGuthrum

I'm normally pretty liberal on these matters, but it does seem far too soon, given the number of offences committed (especially while in a position of trust).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released on 20:58 - Jan 4 with 1209 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released on 19:44 - Jan 4 by Guthrum

I'm normally pretty liberal on these matters, but it does seem far too soon, given the number of offences committed (especially while in a position of trust).

Just read that after he had been convicted, another 75 women came forward with complaints but the Director of Public Prosecutions decided he should not be prosecuted for the further cases as he had already been sentenced to life.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released on 21:10 - Jan 4 with 1180 viewsblue_oyster

Should have no problem getting a job for Uber.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I see the Black Cab rapist is to be released on 22:25 - Jan 4 with 1106 viewsmonytowbray

How did he do it? Put his knob in the exhaust?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024