Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive game 09:28 - Feb 10 with 1590 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Think Burton, despite not winning in 5 games, will be coming here confident off the back of their performance at Villa last weekend. Certainly not a team to underestimate, but I'd be concerned if a bit of quality at the right time doesn't beat them today given their struggles overall this season.

Reading HarryFromBath's post about Burton, it sounds like that Jacob Davenport is going to be a good watch today. Hopefully there's a plan in place to stop him dictating play, and not leaving it too late to try and stop him from playing.

I'd go unchanged from last weekend. No reason to change it. Plenty of balance in that line up. There's options off the bench if needed to change it. Sears and Ward had very good games last weekend, they deserve to start today.

Massive game, not season defining, but if we win this one then the play offs are reachable and we're back in the mix with the other 6 or so teams pushing for 5th/6th. Draw or lose this one and play offs will be too tight to catch. Having some momentum going into Norwich away next week will be helpful, especially if Derby can give them a hiding today.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Massive game on 09:53 - Feb 10 with 1537 viewsBluebell

They also have Darren Bent now, of course.

We need to get 3 points today and hopefully Norwich will lose away to Derby.

Going into next Sunday's game against that little team up the road would be great if we were 3 points ahead of them.
Massive game on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 1513 viewsNo9

It should not be a massive game.
Burton are bottom of the pile.
Town are at home.
It should be a formality
Massive game on 13:17 - Feb 10 with 1434 viewsWestSussexBlue

Massive game on 10:03 - Feb 10 by No9

Town are at home.
It should be a formality

Famous last words...I hope not but this is Ipswich.
Massive game on 13:25 - Feb 10 with 1413 viewsTractorWood

Not a massive game. We are 8 points and GD away from the playoffs and every side above us (bar Brentford) are better than us. Our game against Norwich next week is the only thing of partial interest left this season.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Massive game on 13:40 - Feb 10 with 1387 viewsblue75

We should win this game on form. But Burton can play and will keep attacking if we invite them too. As usual it’ll be down to Bart to keep them out and hope we can nick a goal or 2.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

on 14:00 - Feb 10 with 1358 views_

Massive game on 10:03 - Feb 10 by No9

Town are at home.
It should be a formality

Massive game on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 1285 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024