Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITK golf fans 17:30 - Apr 2 with 632 viewsSitfcB

Who should I put my fiver on?

A. Someone who will likely get me a few free bets.

B. Someone likely to actually win it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

ITK golf fans on 18:35 - Apr 2 with 549 viewsRozz

It's never easy to pick a winner in golf. Short odds but Scheffler would have to be my favourite for this.

Rahm is capable on his day. Rory will win a major again, but I don't think it'll be this one.
ITK golf fans on 18:44 - Apr 2 with 538 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ve £75 e/w on Scottie Shef for what it’s worth. And a little bet on a couple of others

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

ITK golf fans on 18:51 - Apr 2 with 517 viewsRadlett_blue

I like Corey Connors as an e/w outsider. Been top 10 in the last 3 Masters & playing well in Texas this week. He won't win but at 50-1 & with now some decent e/w odds worth a little punt.
It wouldn't surprise me if Rahm or Scheffler won, but repeat winners are unusual so I will go with Rahm. I doubt Rory will win as he wants it too much. I like Cameron Smith at 20-1

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

ITK golf fans on 18:52 - Apr 2 with 516 viewsbluefunk

Take Rory McIlroy, he’s due a decent tournament and he’s running into form. Cameron Smith would be decent bet, he does well at Augusta generally, and Scheffler is on top form.

On golf Majors, I generally take 8 golfers, bet e/w on Skybet as they will do top 11 and ties, and more often than not make money that way. This season it’s more difficult as the LIV golfers aren’t playing the same format, so it’s more difficult to assess.
ITK golf fans on 19:25 - Apr 2 with 481 viewsblueislander

ITK golf fans on 18:52 - Apr 2 by bluefunk

Take Rory McIlroy, he’s due a decent tournament and he’s running into form. Cameron Smith would be decent bet, he does well at Augusta generally, and Scheffler is on top form.

On golf Majors, I generally take 8 golfers, bet e/w on Skybet as they will do top 11 and ties, and more often than not make money that way. This season it’s more difficult as the LIV golfers aren’t playing the same format, so it’s more difficult to assess.

Absolutely McIlroy.
ITK golf fans on 19:57 - Apr 2 with 449 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I generally find the Masters to be the most unpredictable of the majors. Neither are in great form but I'm going for Zalatoris or Fitzpatrick - have been impressed with them at Augusta in the past. Take that with a pinch of salt though as I was ready to suggest MacIntyre, who hasn't made the field...

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024