Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... 16:27 - Apr 21 with 1778 viewsNSL

dear oh dear. That midfield are so static theres no point in them being there (apart from keeping the score down) - no service to Waggy whatsoever. Spence has put more balls through.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 16:56 - Apr 21 with 1645 viewsblueconscience

That’s what being bypassed for a few years tends to do to a midfield
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 16:59]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 17:20 - Apr 21 with 1570 viewstextbackup

hyam played, so we were 2 men down

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 17:23 - Apr 21 with 1553 viewsLankHenners

We look like a team that's ready for the season to end. Need to get this over with, get the better players fit over pre-season, get the new guy working hard to implement what he wants to do and get excited for next season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 17:34 - Apr 21 with 1504 viewsfabian_illness

Well I thought it was ok all things considered.
Temporary manager is hardly going to make a raft of changes and get us playing massively differently in the short space of time he has.
We are short on numbers and going down to 10 was a blow.
The guy saying it was 'disgusting' on the radio afterwards just about sums that minority of town fans up at the moment.
Massive sense of entitlement that makes us sound like a bunch of moaners.
Have to say, cracking support from the majority today.
I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 18:44 - Apr 21 with 1433 viewsTractorWood

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 17:20 - Apr 21 by textbackup

hyam played, so we were 2 men down

Was tough seeing Connolly come on. Absolute waste. Hyam should be no where near the side with Skuse already playing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 18:50 - Apr 21 with 1404 viewsfloridaboy

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 18:44 - Apr 21 by TractorWood

Was tough seeing Connolly come on. Absolute waste. Hyam should be no where near the side with Skuse already playing.

And what is the alternative then especially with the number of midfielders who are out injured.

Fine having a loan which we are all entitled to do but what was the alternative not only today but for a fair bit of this season
I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 18:58 - Apr 21 with 1374 viewsTractorWood

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 18:50 - Apr 21 by floridaboy

And what is the alternative then especially with the number of midfielders who are out injured.

Fine having a loan which we are all entitled to do but what was the alternative not only today but for a fair bit of this season

Loaning Downes out was a mistake. Hindsight aside, today should have been:

Bart
Spence CCV Knudsen Kenlock
Skuse
Ward Nydam Celina
Waghorn

Still some options on the bench.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 18:58]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 19:03 - Apr 21 with 1341 viewsfloridaboy

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 18:58 - Apr 21 by TractorWood

Loaning Downes out was a mistake. Hindsight aside, today should have been:

Bart
Spence CCV Knudsen Kenlock
Skuse
Ward Nydam Celina
Waghorn

Still some options on the bench.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 18:58]

Play with 10?

Assume you meant either Morris or Folami up front with Waghorn
Login to get fewer ads

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 19:07 - Apr 21 with 1326 viewslongtimefan

I know we're a man down and in general turmoil but still..... on 19:03 - Apr 21 by floridaboy

Play with 10?

Assume you meant either Morris or Folami up front with Waghorn

Perhaps he thought Hyam should have been sent off instead of Ward
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024