Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Lennon? 17:55 - Apr 21 with 1172 viewschristiand

I’m sure someone put his name forward before and I think I dismissed it as viable managerial option for us. However, after watching Hibs today defeat Celtic with high intensity from the first to the last minute (which we lack) and the quality of the football they played - two terrific footballing goals. I think I’ve refined my view. Lennon could be exactly the type of character we need to galvanise the club and move us forwards, although I appreciate he isn’t everybody’s cup of tea. Hibs had some very talented players on display too and that could be a market we could tap in to with cheaper viable transfer options.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 17:57]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Neil Lennon? on 18:00 - Apr 21 with 1141 viewsMullet

Yeah, what we need is someone more outspoken, with a strong identity with a bit of politics/religion chucked in.

Cracking player, at best a big fish in a small pond kind of manager. If we're going to Scotland, I'd rather Ross and give him the kind of reception people were holding on for Steijn.

To be honest we're going to chase Mowbray for a month, possibly get knocked back as he's got more options by taking on Blackburn and seeing how it goes there. If he doesn't come here, I expect ME to appoint the man who sits in the middle of a venn diagram of "cheapest" "experienced" "bland".

It's going to be Clough isn't it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Neil Lennon? on 18:12 - Apr 21 with 1084 viewschristiand

Neil Lennon? on 18:00 - Apr 21 by Mullet

Yeah, what we need is someone more outspoken, with a strong identity with a bit of politics/religion chucked in.

Cracking player, at best a big fish in a small pond kind of manager. If we're going to Scotland, I'd rather Ross and give him the kind of reception people were holding on for Steijn.

To be honest we're going to chase Mowbray for a month, possibly get knocked back as he's got more options by taking on Blackburn and seeing how it goes there. If he doesn't come here, I expect ME to appoint the man who sits in the middle of a venn diagram of "cheapest" "experienced" "bland".

Yes, but taking all those things out of the equation 😜. I was just really impressed how he had his team playing football, pressuring from the front and having a high intensity throughout. He’s got a good little side developing there at Easter Road. They certainly did a job on Celtic today.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Neil Lennon? on 19:09 - Apr 21 with 1001 viewsJ2BLUE

How do they perform against Dundee and Motherwell? The Old Firm games are like cup finals.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Neil Lennon? on 19:22 - Apr 21 with 984 viewsloves_to_spooge

Neil Lennon? on 18:00 - Apr 21 by Mullet

What's wrong with someone who has religious and political views? What views does he have cause he managed Celtic and you saying he is a bad person? He played for the north of
Ireland.
Neil Lennon? on 19:41 - Apr 21 with 960 viewsMullet

Neil Lennon? on 19:22 - Apr 21 by loves_to_spooge

What's wrong with someone who has religious and political views? What views does he have cause he managed Celtic and you saying he is a bad person? He played for the north of
Ireland.

No. I'm saying it's the type of thing which will cause frisson here the second he subs Myles Kenlock, or signs a player who can make a tackle but not a rainbow flick work in a game, or whatever gets people blubbing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024