Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to 21:08 - May 6 with 2387 viewsjasondozzell

Yes, in and out with injury - but have enjoyed watching him play over last 6 seasons. Early on he was great to watch.
Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 21:13 - May 6 with 2348 viewswkj

It is a shame, but I am not surprised, I get the feeling his loyalty was always more for McCarthy than town. He has provided some good times and some good goals, but he just cant last much more than half a season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 22:34 - May 6 with 2148 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I too, had hoped that he would have joined the rest of the squad today, he was missed...

Still clinging to the hope that a new contract is offered, signed and a new manager and a changed approach will get (and keep) him fit and at his best. When on song, a wonderful player!
Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 22:54 - May 6 with 2076 viewsbournemouthblue

As good a player as he is, he's only ever available about a quarter of the season

I'd rather have someone like Carayol on significantly lower wages than Didzy (who presumably is one of our highest wage earners)

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 23:27 - May 6 with 1982 viewsgrimboy

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 22:54 - May 6 by bournemouthblue

As good a player as he is, he's only ever available about a quarter of the season

I'd rather have someone like Carayol on significantly lower wages than Didzy (who presumably is one of our highest wage earners)

But he is also injury prone.
Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 23:30 - May 6 with 1959 viewsstig4532

Why wasn't he there, though? Potentially his last season at the club. Probably in the Bahamas
Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 00:14 - May 7 with 1875 viewstextbackup

he wouldn't have managed the whole pitch without breaking down

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 02:16 - May 7 with 1776 viewsbournemouthblue

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 23:27 - May 6 by grimboy

But he is also injury prone.

indeed but would cost less to be injured at the very least. It's quite common for new players to pick up injuries because their body isn't used to the rigours of different training regimes.

He also looks like he will have an impact when fit, I'd give him another contract for sure or risk losing him to another Championship side where he will mysteriously become injury free.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 02:52 - May 7 with 1757 viewstextbackup

Shame Didzy wasn't there for lap of honour to day goodbye to on 02:16 - May 7 by bournemouthblue

indeed but would cost less to be injured at the very least. It's quite common for new players to pick up injuries because their body isn't used to the rigours of different training regimes.

He also looks like he will have an impact when fit, I'd give him another contract for sure or risk losing him to another Championship side where he will mysteriously become injury free.

the thing with DM is he is gagging to get back to the midlands, would take a drop in wage AND league so im told.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024