Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School 13:35 - May 14 with 1479 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33716/lee-to-front-town-link-with-culfor

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 13:49 - May 14 with 1425 viewsStenvict

Shame they didn't do this 10 years ago when I was there.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:00 - May 14 with 1396 viewsblueislander

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 13:49 - May 14 by Stenvict

Shame they didn't do this 10 years ago when I was there.

Bluebell going back to school?
Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:22 - May 14 with 1353 viewschicoazul

I for one cannot wait for the inevitable raft of ruddy cheeked sons of stockbrokers Academy products named Rupert Noah and Elijah coming through the system in 5 years time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:29 - May 14 with 1339 viewsblueislander

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:22 - May 14 by chicoazul

I for one cannot wait for the inevitable raft of ruddy cheeked sons of stockbrokers Academy products named Rupert Noah and Elijah coming through the system in 5 years time.

Assistant Head of a public school called "Dave". That can't be right?
Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:30 - May 14 with 1337 viewsStenvict

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:29 - May 14 by blueislander

Assistant Head of a public school called "Dave". That can't be right?

He's a bell

Poll: What will be announced first?

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:32 - May 14 with 1334 viewsSuperfrans

Coincidentally, Culford School is where John Motson was educated, wasn't it...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:41 - May 14 with 1319 viewsblueislander

Lee to Front Town Link With Culford School on 14:32 - May 14 by Superfrans

Coincidentally, Culford School is where John Motson was educated, wasn't it...

He was there at the same time I was at Northgate. Hence his affection for Town. We used to play them at rugby, hockey and cricket. I don't remember him at all, but maybe he was commentating rather than playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024