Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... 22:26 - May 15 with 1885 viewsITFC_Forever

Now the management team at Chester FC.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:31 - May 16 with 1568 viewspoppiesman

They must have been promised a big budget then.
There very limited managerial skills only work when they do.
The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:45 - May 16 with 1524 viewsbluewein

Can someone explain to me why they're so badly thought of?

I'm not denying they are, it's just that I've paid no attention to the Salford rise through the leagues.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:47 - May 16 with 1518 viewsITFC_Forever

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:45 - May 16 by bluewein

Can someone explain to me why they're so badly thought of?

I'm not denying they are, it's just that I've paid no attention to the Salford rise through the leagues.

They had the fly-on-the-wall cameras following the club for the last few seasons.

And their team-talks mainly consisted of slating the players before, during and after every game and generally acting like bullies.

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:56 - May 16 with 1471 viewsbluewein

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:47 - May 16 by ITFC_Forever

They had the fly-on-the-wall cameras following the club for the last few seasons.

And their team-talks mainly consisted of slating the players before, during and after every game and generally acting like bullies.

Just found these. I might give one of them a watch later on.

Is it an interesting watch or just those two being arses throughout? Might be enough to put me off if so.

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:57 - May 16 with 1461 viewsMJallday

bit harsh, i though the cowley brothers were ok

oh its not them

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:59 - May 16 with 1451 viewsITFC_Forever

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:56 - May 16 by bluewein

Just found these. I might give one of them a watch later on.

Is it an interesting watch or just those two being arses throughout? Might be enough to put me off if so.

Them apart, it is quite interesting..... loads of behind the scenes stuff with players, volunteers who have been with the club for years and also the Man U consortium who are re-building the ground and improving the facilities etc.

The management duo just come across as a couple of knobs though. Salford have well and truly outgrown those idiots.

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 09:01 - May 16 with 1436 viewsbluewein

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:59 - May 16 by ITFC_Forever

Them apart, it is quite interesting..... loads of behind the scenes stuff with players, volunteers who have been with the club for years and also the Man U consortium who are re-building the ground and improving the facilities etc.

The management duo just come across as a couple of knobs though. Salford have well and truly outgrown those idiots.

Sounds a bit better then. Cheers.

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 09:20 - May 16 with 1387 viewsSwansea_Blue

The two ex-Salford rent-a-gob wannabes have got new jobs.... on 08:47 - May 16 by ITFC_Forever

Sounds the same as in half the teams I used to play for! I haven't seen the documentaries, so can't comment on them, but I imagine angry managers swearing and shouting at everyone is quite common even at the top.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024