Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have zero expectation for England at the World Cup 15:06 - May 16 with 784 viewshomer_123

so the squad is largely irrelevant to be honest.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I have zero expectation for England at the World Cup on 15:08 - May 16 with 776 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good for you.

You can ignore all the WC threads.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I have zero expectation for England at the World Cup on 19:14 - May 16 with 714 viewsbrazil1982

That's how I feel which is refreshing, and I'll be delighted if we manage at least one group win.
I have zero expectation for England at the World Cup on 19:15 - May 16 with 711 viewsSpruceMoose

When was the last time you had any expectations!? I'm mid thirties and never had any expectation for any tournament ever.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I have zero expectation for England at the World Cup on 19:41 - May 16 with 690 viewsbrazil1982

I have zero expectation for England at the World Cup on 19:15 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

When was the last time you had any expectations!? I'm mid thirties and never had any expectation for any tournament ever.

1998 and 2002 - we should have done better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024