Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? 12:59 - May 24 with 997 viewsSpruceMoose

What did he say at his unveiling?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:02 - May 24 with 987 viewsSuperblue95

F you Marcus Evans you tight git

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:05 - May 24 with 950 viewsSpruceMoose

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:02 - May 24 by Superblue95

F you Marcus Evans you tight git

You think if I was Marcus Evans I'd be sh!tposting myself? I'd have an assistant for that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:06 - May 24 with 925 viewsSuperblue95

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:05 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

You think if I was Marcus Evans I'd be sh!tposting myself? I'd have an assistant for that.

Perhaps I should have had quotation marks around my comment

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:07 - May 24 with 894 viewswkj

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:05 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

morning boss

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:09 - May 24 with 865 viewsSpruceMoose

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:07 - May 24 by wkj

morning boss

I see you've been playing nicely with the new numbskull double act.

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:26 - May 24 with 777 viewswkj

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:09 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I see you've been playing nicely with the new numbskull double act.

Well, you know how it is, it'd be rude not to rub shoulders with the locals

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024