Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich are a selling club 08:40 - Jul 25 with 625 viewsFrimleyBlue

No. We hold out until we get the fee we feel goes above our valuations.

People want new players. That can not happen unless funds are available.

Now Waghorn. Joined for 200k after quite frankily an average 8 years before that. After 1 good season we may get £8 mill. Bloody good business and we can use this for other players. And yes ipswich have been doing this the previous 6-7 years but people only associate money being spent if its a transfer fee not wages. Strangely.

So.. harrison. Younger that Waghorn. Not to bad season last year. Now imagine if he gets close or exceeds Waghorns total.... imagine the fee we are looking at.

Yes me end up selling. After all every player has a price. But then we can get more players in. Its very simple how it works.

I personally want this waghorn thing done with so we can all move on. Hurst can move on and maybe even tie up some transfers with a few extra £ to use.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ipswich are a selling club on 08:42 - Jul 25 with 612 viewsWeekender

Every club, bar a few at the very top are selling clubs. Whatever that actually means

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Ipswich are a selling club on 08:42 - Jul 25 with 612 viewsDanFord

I agree with you. It feels weird. But you’ve actually said something I agree with! Haha!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Ipswich are a selling club on 09:07 - Jul 25 with 544 viewsBasuco

I was just thinking the exact same thing about Waghorn, we paid £200k for a reason, nobody else wanted him due to his performances for the last few years have not been great. Maybe it is the correct time to sell. Of course the far bigger question is has PH identified the next £200k to £8 million striker? Also it must make Town a great club to join for any player who feels they can step up and prove themselves and get a big money move.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024