Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New York AG looking to disband the NRA 21:39 - Aug 6 with 850 viewsElderGrizzly

Excellent, mainly as it will wind up Trump.

New York AG looking to disband the NRA on 21:41 - Aug 6 with 844 viewsSpruceMoose

If you look at the origins of the NRA, what it was created for, then it's really quite perverse to see the monster it has become under the leadership of some deeply corrupt and sick individuals.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New York AG looking to disband the NRA on 00:19 - Aug 7 with 720 viewsSpruceMoose

New York AG looking to disband the NRA on 21:41 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

If you look at the origins of the NRA, what it was created for, then it's really quite perverse to see the monster it has become under the leadership of some deeply corrupt and sick individuals.

Having done a little more reading about this I have to say, the very people who the NRA have ripped off and stolen money from will be the people up in arms and defending the NRA on this. Is nothing about the Right not a cult anymore?

Is there no suffering they won't endure to own the libs?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New York AG looking to disband the NRA on 08:56 - Aug 7 with 577 viewsOldsmoker

The judge is only going after them because of their charity/non-profit status.
Trump had his charity shut down for the exact same reasons.
If you want to claim you're a charity then behave like one, otherwise cough up your taxes.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024