Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The transfer window in general 10:51 - Jul 28 with 536 viewspointofblue

Other than Liverpool and Forest it seems to be quite a slow transfer window in general - looking at the different squads I wouldn’t say there’s been much strengthening at many clubs. Considering this window is closing in a fortnight I would have expected more to have happened by now; the World Cup shouldn’t be blamed though I suppose lower league sides have to wait for Premier League squads to be settled before signing any rejects/young players unless they’re obviously not in contention.

On that basis I’m trying not to be concerned about the gaps in our squad though time is flying by. Hurst has made it clear the squad needs more depth; I suppose at least we have another week if they’re not in place for Blackburn.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The transfer window in general on 11:21 - Jul 28 with 478 viewsPinewoodblue

Don't seem able to find the date EPL sides announce their 25 man squads. Used to be 31st August but with the transfer widow closing in 12 days assume it will be earlier.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The transfer window in general on 11:43 - Jul 28 with 439 viewsurbanblue

I think there will be a late flurry of activity. All sides, whether selling or buying, hanging out for the best deal. Going to be who blinks first. I'm sure that in our case there is lots of wheeling and dealing going on and we don't know the half of it. I'm half expecting a couple of signings we may not have heard anything about prior.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024