Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) 11:16 - Aug 2 with 1557 viewsCoco

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:17 - Aug 2 with 1544 viewsReuser_is_God

We’ve only just taken up an option on Bishops contract.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:19 - Aug 2 with 1529 viewsJakeITFC

Don’t bring this negativity to my life.
Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:20 - Aug 2 with 1496 viewsCoco

Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:17 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

We’ve only just taken up an option on Bishops contract.

True but that was Klug (i know not likely). If we get nolan and another winger we just seem to have a lot of midfielders.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:22 - Aug 2 with 1435 viewsNo9

I can understand the former but, I would have thought Teddy B would have been sent out on loan for 1/2 season to test his potential to regain Div2 abilities?
Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:23 - Aug 2 with 1431 viewsblueislander

I assume that by putting a question mark , you are not passing this gem as defo info?
Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 1343 viewslegoman85

Bishops contract extension was only taken up because he was off to Norwich.
Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 2 with 1298 viewsBluebell

I don't think we can just 'release' them.

Like Bru last year, Mick didn't want him but couldn't just get rid of him as he was on a contract.
Adeyemi and maybe even Bishop released next week? (n/t) on 11:32 - Aug 2 with 1268 viewsKeno

Adeyemi yes

but there no need to start bashing the bishop

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024