Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After that peformance. 20:11 - Aug 4 with 1047 viewsPecker

Think it is going to be a long season again. Not judging the manager or players, but unless we invest now, it is going to be a long hard slog. Blackburn will probably be mid table at best and yet we were lucky to get a point. Glad the season is under way, just hope we can improve the starting line up before the window shuts.
After that peformance. on 20:54 - Aug 4 with 956 viewsScuzzer

You may get slated for saying that on here Pecker, but I agree...looked distinctly League 1 material today, including the naff shirt advertising, and the squad requires some real quality from somewhere...whether we can achieve that by Thursday I very much doubt it.

Established 1968

After that peformance. on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 933 viewsDarth_Koont

Blackburn played well today and made it very difficult for us. Having said that, we didn't play well but that happens especially with a team that barely knows each other.

Overall, I think playing badly and getting a point is a good sign. And there are clearly more players to come in - they're either not fit enough yet or not in the building.

Pronouns: He/Him

After that peformance. on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 934 viewsVic

I agre - IF that’s how we play all season. Thing is, I don’t think we will. The team is new, several are stepping up a league and I think it’s rasonable to expect the performances to improve over the next few weeks.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

After that peformance. on 21:03 - Aug 4 with 923 viewsTheDailyTractor

Playing devils advocate I still think it's hard to judge until the first international break. We won 5 in a row last season and nose dived. I honestly think if we can get 3 it 4 in before Thursday we will get stronger as the season goes on. Not saying we will get promoted but alot better than last year.
After that peformance. on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 899 viewsKeaneish

I don't think Blackburn did enough to deserve the win. We need more quality in midfield which is incoming and some better striking options but I'm quite positive with what I saw today given it has half new side out there and blackburn's side are exactly the same as last season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024