Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. 20:51 - Aug 7 with 968 viewsCoco

You know the ones with a grinning manager surrounded by all his new boys.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 920 viewspointofblue

If we get Nolan, Nsiala, Tilt and Jackson over the line he'd have signed a whole new outfield ten over the summer: Donacien, Edun, Nsiala, Tilt, Edwards, Roberts, Chalobah, Nolan, Harrison, Jackson

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. on 21:07 - Aug 7 with 875 viewsElderGrizzly

Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. on 20:57 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

If we get Nolan, Nsiala, Tilt and Jackson over the line he'd have signed a whole new outfield ten over the summer: Donacien, Edun, Nsiala, Tilt, Edwards, Roberts, Chalobah, Nolan, Harrison, Jackson

Revolution, not evolution.

I’m honestly surprised he has signed so many on his first summer. Bold!
Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. on 23:29 - Aug 7 with 761 viewsMelford

Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. on 21:07 - Aug 7 by ElderGrizzly

Revolution, not evolution.

I’m honestly surprised he has signed so many on his first summer. Bold!

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Hope we get one of those multiple unveiling pics. on 07:33 - Aug 8 with 672 viewsbontcho

Long table with all 4 “signing contracts” with Paul Hurst stooped behind smiling and arms out?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024