Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be 10:34 - Aug 11 with 909 viewsKeno

2 to them and 2 to us

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:35 - Aug 11 with 906 viewsJ2BLUE

With respect to him, i'd rather have the three points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:38 - Aug 11 with 891 viewsJohnny_Boy

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:35 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

Good morning. Did you get a hankering to lump on us @ 2/1?
I must admit. I certainly did.
I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:40 - Aug 11 with 886 viewsJ2BLUE

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:38 - Aug 11 by Johnny_Boy

I did. I also had the urge for a small bet on us -1 but I haven't done so yet. I'll make a betting thread.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:42 - Aug 11 with 875 viewsKeno

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:35 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

Im not saying I hope we dont stuff them 5-0

I was just taking a moment to be sentimental

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:44 - Aug 11 with 865 viewsOsborneOneNil

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:38 - Aug 11 by Johnny_Boy

I have us in an acca @ 9/4
I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:47 - Aug 11 with 855 viewsJohnny_Boy

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:40 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

I did. I also had the urge for a small bet on us -1 but I haven't done so yet. I'll make a betting thread.

Moved thread
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 10:48]
I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 11:01 - Aug 11 with 818 viewsJohnny_Boy

I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 10:44 - Aug 11 by OsborneOneNil

I have us in an acca @ 9/4

Was a bit busy last week, so only just seen the Rotherham demolition by Brentford.
Plus, as much as PH is friendly with the Rotherham manager - he'll want to get one over him after the play-off final.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 11:05]
I guess the most sentimental result this afternoon would be on 12:05 - Aug 11 with 751 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024